Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? General Discussion ? Store User Assets

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
05/07/2020 21:09:52

drewiMuvizu mogulExperimental user
drewi
Submitted an item for the store well over a week ago now and nothing has happened?
17/07/2020 10:08:06

drewi
Must be over 3 weeks now since i submitted the asset, Whats the hold up?
Should i upload it again?
17/07/2020 18:38:52

ikesMuvizu mogul
ikes
I begin to think that the staff is no longer active on the website. Until a couple of weeks ago, spam was being removed, but now the spam is overflowing the forum and chat and not being deleted. I have no idea what's going on there in China.
19/07/2020 12:15:08

timh1975
timh1975
Join the club Drewi. I uploaded something weeks ago. Same thing. I think this place has been abandoned.
23/07/2020 00:06:32

luke-ryder
luke-ryder
I think they have gone bust again you cant get support no more ,dose anyone know how to get an AVI video to work on the TV in movizu ?
23/07/2020 21:58:12

drewi
I use a program called Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate to solve my .avi problems. ( http://www.xilisoft.com/video-converter.html ) These lovely folks allow you to convert videos up to 3 minutes long with the trial version (more than enough for my use).
Load your video in.Choose "HD AVI" to convert to.
Expand your Profile to Advanced Profile SettingsUnder "Video Stream>Video" click the drop down menu and choose "Microsoft MPEG-4"ConvertVoila! You're good to go

First, choose AVI for your converted video. On the left-hand side of the program, under Profile, click on the Video Codec and a list of codecs will appear. Change this to "Microsoft MPEG-4". Convert.

Info courtesy of Big Wally.
29/07/2020 22:35:35

doby
doby
Does the trial version expire?
30/07/2020 17:33:40

drewi
No
14/08/2020 12:08:22

doby
doby
drewi wrote:
I use a program called Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate to solve my .avi problems. ( http://www.xilisoft.com/video-converter.html ) These lovely folks allow you to convert videos up to 3 minutes long with the trial version (more than enough for my use).
Expand your Profile to Advanced Profile SettingsUnder "Video Stream>Video" click the drop down menu and choose "Microsoft MPEG-4"ConvertVoila! You're good to go

First, choose AVI for your converted video. On the left-hand side of the program, under Profile, click on the Video Codec and a list of codecs will appear. Change this to "Microsoft MPEG-4". Convert.

Info courtesy of Big Wally.

Help! I only get a strip of glitter. I've tried this with Virtual Dub and XVid.
14/08/2020 21:18:32

DigiFactorMuvizu mogulMuvizu staff
DigiFactor
Try Converter Lite, it's what I use! http://www.converterlite.com/
15/08/2020 12:13:59

doby
doby
DigiFactor wrote:

a) It tried to install a bunch of spamware on my computer

b) Same thing. Strip of glitter.

I didn't know which settings to use for export so I just chose HD AVI.

If someone knows the console commands for ffmpeg, I could do it that way, or at least what exact format these .AVI need to be I could research it.
edited by doby on 2020/8/15
15/08/2020 19:11:41

drewi
yeah i tried to look at Dgifactors suggestion of using converter light and got the same result.

Have you followed the below instructions completely?

it has worked for me in the past

Expand your Profile to Advanced Profile SettingsUnder "Video Stream>Video" click the drop down menu and choose "Microsoft MPEG-4"Convert Voila! You're good to go
15/08/2020 19:13:57

doby
doby
Many times. Did not work.
20/08/2020 00:00:52

drewi
Doby.. i now have success with earlier versions 2016 using 'Big wallys' method. .i keep my older versions installed.I hope you have, dont know how possible it is to install a retro version under the present climate if it'snot on your present system.
Worth a mention, one could always shoot it with a green texture and chroma colour in Hitfilm perhaps.
20/08/2020 00:08:20

drewi
DigiFactor wrote:

Hi didgifactor

What settings work with Converter Lite?

Can you do anything as a Muvizu staff member to remove the spam?
24/08/2020 21:42:21

drewi
Despicable said in a Sylvester the cat style.hope the spam stops soon.Any luck yet DOBY?
25/08/2020 10:26:39

doby
doby
drewi wrote:
Despicable said in a Sylvester the cat style.hope the spam stops soon.Any luck yet DOBY?

No. I've done it before with the version I have.

Dunno if I need to install a codec or not
25/08/2020 18:45:00

doby
doby
drewi wrote:

Success! Thank you for your help.

I used tga files instead of video and Virutal Dub did it!

It was upside down and backwards - easy fix.

Faded colors though: fixed by using camera and another backdrop and adjusted colors through camera settings!

Thanks again you are a pal!
25/08/2020 22:09:49

DigiFactor
drewi wrote:
DigiFactor wrote:

Hi didgifactor

What settings work with Converter Lite?

Can you do anything as a Muvizu staff member to remove the spam?

the only thing I can do delete the spam which I'm in the process, I'll look into all of my features and see what else I can do!
25/08/2020 22:25:05

DigiFactor
drewi wrote:

I set notification to my email so I can track spam, once I get them I'll delete them, I'm still learning my staff features which I never bothered with before, Also sorry for not explaining more about the video import process and converter Light along with VirtualDub, I'll do a better tutorial to make it more clearer!
28/08/2020 08:21:16

doby
doby
DigiFactor wrote:
drewi wrote:

I set notification to my email so I can track spam, once I get them I'll delete them, I'm still learning my staff features which I never bothered with before, Also sorry for not explaining more about the video import process and converter Light along with VirtualDub, I'll do a better tutorial to make it more clearer!

Don't apologize! It helped me a lot!
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? General Discussion ? Store User Assets