<?xml version="1.0"?>
<rss version="2.0">
<channel>
<title>Forum - General Discussion - Digi Factor = dl.ready.com Adware Pop Up! (Busted! - Messages</title>
<link>http://www.muvizu.com/Forum/topic10132-digi-factor--dlreadycom-adware-pop-up-busted.aspx</link>
<description>Forum - General Discussion - Digi Factor = dl.ready.com Adware Pop Up! (Busted! - Messages</description>
<language>en-us</language>
<docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
<generator>Jitbit AspNetForum</generator>
<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2026 21:46:50 GMT</pubDate>
<lastBuildDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2026 21:46:50 GMT</lastBuildDate>
<item>
<link>http://www.muvizu.com/Forum/topic10132-digi-factor--dlreadycom-adware-pop-up-busted.aspx</link>
<title>Message from KareFuller</title>
<description><![CDATA[Finding a gaming site with fair conditions and clear bonus rules isn't always easy. A buddy living in UK pointed me toward <a href="https://neptuneplay-online.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Neptune Play Casino</a> when I asked where he usually plays slots on weekends. I dropped in a small deposit to test the waters, and I was genuinely impressed by how clean the layout is. There's a huge selection of slot titles and classic card games, and switching between them was effortless. Payouts were processed quickly when I called it a night, which made the whole experience feel super trustworthy and fun. Highly recommended for a low-stakes night in!]]></description>
<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2026 21:46:50 GMT</pubDate>
</item>
<item>
<link>http://www.muvizu.com/Forum/topic10132-digi-factor--dlreadycom-adware-pop-up-busted.aspx</link>
<title>Message from DigiFactor</title>
<description><![CDATA[<b>Napoleon</b> wrote:<br/><div class='quote'>https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClPFBLmEQMeYyIFk0qV-aig You got a virus on your link Mediafire called  dl.ready.com <br/>  <br/> Unhackme is the only one who can deal with this problem... So, when I got infected through his link I searched and reinstalled my paid for version Unhackme, however when I attempted to delete this code it took me to their website claiming I had  a pirate version of the software I just download from the link they give me when I bought it 6years ago -- demanding that I buy a legal version or face legal consequences -- yes, the old school fear tactic of a Security Software Company creating a virus/adware and infecting you. Somewhat like ransomware   <br/> (The popup appeared right when buying content on Muvizu claiming paypal is giving me $1000 dollars click on link) <br/> edited by Napoleon on 2020/10/22 <br/> edited by Napoleon on 2020/10/22 <br/> edited by Napoleon on 2020/10/22 <br/> edited by Napoleon on 2020/10/22 <br/> edited by Napoleon on 2020/10/22 <br/> edited by Napoleon on 2020/10/22 </div> <br/> I don't seem to have any virus on my computer, I did a complete virus scan and nothing came up, I removed that file from my MediaFire just to be safe, sorry if it caused you trouble!]]></description>
<pubDate>Thu, 22 Oct 2020 22:13:45 GMT</pubDate>
</item>
</channel>
</rss>
