Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Nudge camera ?

the topic is closed
21/10/2011 13:40:15

DyllyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dylly
I've been trying to set up a shot for two days now, but as I'm sinister (cue manic laughter) left handed, and that's the side that's been affected, I'm having a devil of a job steering the cameras around muvizu. The closest I can get is by directing camera movement so I can steer the thing with the keys but I'm then having to fiddle with the time line to get three seconds of animation out of a scene that ends up longer than one of my posts! Is there any way of moving the camera's in normal mode to set up a shot other than the mouse? Or a work around so I can position the camera and then cut out the guff I don't need?

Tim
21/10/2011 15:21:01

simonhefferMuvizu mogulExperimental user
simonheffer
Hi Tim,

I have the same problem without having had a stroke so I sympathise.

The only thing I can suggest is that in the Scene window there is a Move To button. I think you can select the object you need to shoot, press the Move To button (yes with the mouse) and then create a camera when you arrive.

Hmm, not sure whether that helps.

Simon
21/10/2011 23:10:10

DyllyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dylly
Hi Simon...didn't think of that but its helped get me on a lot further than I was...but here's a trick I just discovered...now no laughing...

...by wrapping a pair of ladies tights around the stroke affected arm, and then trapping the tights in the desk drawer...it's acting as a stabilizer and mouse control is achieved by leaning over to push the arm with the shoulder and the tights pull the arm back when i relax. Has drawbacks

1) The other half just popped round to see how I was getting on, and is now worried I've started cross dressing.

2) The beagle decided to join in and has got hold of the other end of the tights.

3) The other half failed to ask who's tights they were...I had assumed they were hers, but I'm expecting a phone call any minute!
22/10/2011 00:21:27

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
I salute your perseverence in the face of adversity! Thumbs Up

(brilliant post too - definite LOL there!)
22/10/2011 05:17:41

mystoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
mysto
I too salute your perseverance in the face of adversity! Well done sir!Thumbs Up
the topic is closed

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Nudge camera ?