the topic is closed
29/03/2013 17:54:52

CartoonMaster
CartoonMaster
I have a Windows 7 laptopCool and i tried downloading
muvizu lite x62 i think
and my laptop said this software is not compatable with
this deviceWhaaaaa?
so which software is the right one for my laptop?
thanks
29/03/2013 18:01:52

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
Hi CM, try the x32 bit version instead, it will work in either 32 or 64 bit versions of Windows (whereas the x64 bit version doesn't).
29/03/2013 18:04:57

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
Hi there you will need to go by your ram and windows version 32bit or 64bit. Generally people these days if they purchase a new laptop made in the last year are all getting 64bit computers even laptops now mostly

so you will need to look up your system info on your pc

Then assuming your laptop meets the minimum requirements it should run however and this goes especially for laptops even new ones the graphics card may not be compatible. You will have to again refer to your systems info to find out. A lot of the onboard graphics cards built into motherboards have issues for many reasons unless the laptop was designed to run programs that use lots of graphics (gaming etc)

anyhow its probably a 64 bit system but that is assuming the laptop is new and someone didnt just upgrade the windows on it

p.s. looks like ziggy and me are in tandom again. Anyhow 32 bit will run on any system but 64bit lets you access more ram etc for some things. again assuming the graphics card on your pc will meet muvizu's minimum requirements.

jinx on ziggy. (back to my models)
edited by urbanlamb on 29/03/2013
the topic is closed

Home ? How Do I ...? ? what muvizu software should i download for window7