Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? General Discussion ? Kicks the shed door open and coughs

the topic is closed
14/07/2015 09:20:27

DyllyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dylly
Kicks the shed door open and coughs from the dust and cobwebs....

"I'm back!"

OK so news of exciting things happening at Muvizu have brought me back from the boat and into the animation shed...what's happening folks?
14/07/2015 12:23:39

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
Welcome back!

The free version has been stripped back to pretty much what Muvizu was before the HD output and object importing encourage people to buy the software - which personally I completely support. Most of the info can be found on this thread: http://www.muvizu.com/Forum/topic5023-its-all-happening-here.aspx
Of course, as with every new version, there are new bugs: http://www.muvizu.com/Forum/topic5025-6715-release-bugs.aspx
Edit: You may want to keep your previous version due to these bugs being quite major, at least until they fix them.

It's nice that the people at Muvizu have actually done something after announcing "Fantastic new changes" unlike the last few times.
Having said that, I haven't actually heard anything from them since that post - hopefully they're actually squishing the bugs.

They seem to plan to organise new features to appear every month or so.

Apparently there's a new MD but I've not heard anything.

MDW13

PS: There's an animation shed?
edited by MrDrWho13 on 14/07/2015
14/07/2015 13:57:27

ukBertyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
ukBerty
Welcome back me old mucker......
14/07/2015 15:41:18

mystoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
mysto
Welcome back Dylly!!! The gangs still here!!!
14/07/2015 16:34:14

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
Good to have you back on dry land Good time to come back too, or at least it will be in a little bit once the program is fully usable again...
the topic is closed

Home ? General Discussion ? Kicks the shed door open and coughs