Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? General Discussion ? HIT FILM SALE June 30 - July 4 $100 off

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
23/06/2016 14:37:54

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
I just got an email from HitFilm announcing an exclusive sale for people using the free version. June 30 to July 4

If you've ever thought you might buy the PRO version, but you haven't even installed the free one yet... now's the time to DL the freebie so you qualify for the sale price. It's my understanding that they don't have sales very often.
30/06/2016 18:19:13

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
starts today
05/07/2016 00:10:18

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
last chance.. sale ends today!
06/07/2016 18:45:15

theotherguy
theotherguy
I've noticed Hit Film works on a modular basis, I'd want to do some research before buying.
06/07/2016 18:57:14

ukBertyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
ukBerty
I think you can either buy the PRO version, which includes all the modules or just get the express version for free and then buy the modules you want.
06/07/2016 19:23:56

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
theotherguy wrote:
I've noticed Hit Film works on a modular basis, I'd want to do some research before buying.

That's true. You can buy just the effects you need a little at a time. Add-on packs start at just $20. But consider the following:

1) At list price, buying ALL the add-on packs will cost more than buying the pro version

2) the pro version contains all the add-on packs plus more stuff that you can't buy separately

3) at the sale price (which ended yesterday) the pro version was SUBSTANTIALLY less expensive than buying all the add-on packs

having said all that, the free version is already more capable than a lot of editors that have a healthy price tag... and that plus a $20 add-on pack can really give you some great new possibilities. It's also worth noting that people who are already using the free version tend to get a better sale price than the general public... so next time a sale comes around.... ;-)
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? General Discussion ? HIT FILM SALE June 30 - July 4 $100 off