Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Your Videos ? Kiss Cover C'Mon n Love Me by the TAkeaway Thieves

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
23/03/2017 13:54:15

littlegene
littlegene
Hi guys
Please check out my Animation tribute to KISS

Thanks
23/03/2017 14:07:44

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
I like the cruise ship theme! Great setting for a video!

I didn't understand part of the video... like the scene in which the chicks had green eyes ... perhaps something about caribbean island voodoo?

If the Kiss character skins came from the Muvizu user created assets, then your video credits should probably include a shout-out to whoever uploaded them. (Ziggy72, as I recall). Likewise for the beach set. (wdeprospo as I recall)

Is TAKEAWAY THIEVES your band? And did your band record the song in the video? If so, you probably want to make that clear to the audience, because recording your own music is a major step up from using public domain or creative commons licensed music!
edited by PatMarrNC on 23/03/2017
23/03/2017 14:44:43

littlegene
littlegene
Hiya Pat

The video was inspired by myself going on the Kiss Kruise ...I was going for a kinda scooby doo vibe and the band fall in love get hypnotised by some sirens who turn into Voodoo witches. Who are then saved by Kiss.

I drew the Kiss Costumes myself, next time i will definately credit any set designers i use.

Yes Takeaway Thieves is my band.

Regards
23/03/2017 17:06:06

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
thanks for the clarifications! Great job on the Kiss band member textures, and on your music! I look forward to seeing/hearing more from you!

-----------------------------
edited by PatMarrNC on 23/03/2017
23/03/2017 17:26:08

littlegene
littlegene
Thank you Pat
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Your Videos ? Kiss Cover C'Mon n Love Me by the TAkeaway Thieves