Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Importing Assets ? Troubleshooting Dialog Recording

the topic is closed
15/01/2011 19:19:14

clebo99
clebo99
Hey Everyone,

New to Muvizu here. So far loving it and making some good progress. The issue I have is that I am unable to "record" dialog to a character. When I press record and try, nothing is heard during playback. At first I thought it was my microphone but I'm able to use the camera with audio using a webcam in Microsoft Movie Maker.

I've tried 3 types of microphones (2 USB, one via the mic port). How can I tell what Muvizu "thinks" is the input microphone. Is there a "config" that I can look at to verify?

Thanks everyone. Once I get this, my first video will be published for either praise or mocking (either is fine....lol).

Chris
15/01/2011 20:27:01

glasgowjim
glasgowjim
Hi Clebo, sorry you are having trouble.

Muvizu should automatically use the default Windows input - so what you would need to do is plug a microphone in and check the Windows Audio settings and see if that mic is the default one.

You can check your defaults by going to the Control Panel and Audio Devices (if you are using Windows 7 go to control panel and type in "Audio" in the search options to find it) you then go to Recording and you should be able to see if the mic you are using is the default one. If it isn't you need to right-click on it and select "Set as default device".

Please let me know how you get on.

Take care,
-Jim.
the topic is closed

Home ? Importing Assets ? Troubleshooting Dialog Recording