Ardor - all messages by user

2026/9/30 3:25:46
Pushing the Limits: My 3-Hour Muvizu Film Hi everyone,
I wanted to share a massive project that I recently finalized. I am completely new to the forums, but I wanted to show the community what is truly possible when you push the Muvizu engine to its absolute absolute ceiling.
I produced a 3-hour feature film as a special birthday gift for my son. To debut it, I actually rented out a local commercial cinema hall for our close family, which meant I had to manually convert the entire 3-hour movie into a flawless DCP (Digital Cinema Package) format, resulting in a final theatrical file size of 270GB.
Everything in this film was built the traditional way—brick by brick, character by character, set by set, starting from a completely blank viewport canvas.

The Story:
All the children from the village have heard about "the others," but no one has ever seen them. In an almost daily search, a group of kids is slowly losing hope, until one day a new member with new ideas joins them. What they discover exceeds all their expectations. But when they think that's all they are about to find, they realize that there's something above it all that's even more terrifying. Follow Firl, Eyem, Ni Fi, J'Aims, Stew, Pio, Mark, Pom-Pom, Freckles, and Little Sammy Lee in their unbelievable adventure.
The Production Stats:
Timeline: 9 months of solo production (averaging just 2 hours a day after my regular job).Assets: Nearly 1 Terabyte of raw data managing roughly 670,000 files.Audio & Visuals: Utilized a paid Muvizu:Play+ license to eliminate all watermarks, alongside premium paid Speechello configurations for high-fidelity character voices.
As far as I know, this might be one of the only full-length, 3-hour feature films built entirely within the platform. You can watch the full movie directly via the embedded YouTube link below. I would love to hear what the community veterans think of the layout, pacing, and asset management!
2026/9/30 2:27:26
My receant feature Muvizu movie I made (3Hours) Feature movie (3hours)
2026/9/30 2:25:35
My receant feature Muvizu movie I made (3Hours) This is the link if someone wants to see my 3 hours long Muvizu movie, completely made by myself.
pages: 1