Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Publishing Your Video ? My Muvizu account is associated with wrong Youtube

the topic is closed
30/10/2011 12:46:36

bigwallyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
bigwally
...account. Now my videos are no longer listed with Muvizu. How do I fix this? I did a test upload and the video appeared on the wrong Youtube account (my other one).
edited by bigwally on 30/10/2011
30/10/2011 21:19:55

Marco_D
Marco_D
Hey Wally,

Sorry to hear that you are having problems linking your accounts together.

Please check if the YouTube account linked to your Muvizu account is the right one. If it is, simply upload your videos again.

I created a new YouTube account myself to upload two tutorials and it worked fine.

Please keep us posted.

Cheers,
Marco
31/10/2011 09:14:26

bigwally
Marco_D wrote:
Hey Wally,

Sorry to hear that you are having problems linking your accounts together.

Please check if the YouTube account linked to your Muvizu account is the right one. If it is, simply upload your videos again.

I created a new YouTube account myself to upload two tutorials and it worked fine.

Please keep us posted.

Cheers,
Marco

That's what I need to know. There is no info on how to fix this on Muvizu or on Youtube (or anywhere else on the Internet). I need one of your tech people to look into this. It was connected to BigWally Films, now it's connected to JumpinJackProduction (SIC).

I really don't wish to re-upload my videos and I really don't want them on the page I'm connected too. At this point, my only solution is to delete myself from Muvizu, start a new YouTube account and then sign up again with Muvizu. I really don't want to have to do this. Not when it could be as simple as a tech doing something with the web site software.
31/10/2011 10:09:47

IanSExperimental userMuvizu staff
IanS
Hi bigwally,

If your videos were originally uploaded through Muvizu to your other YouTube account then it's easy to get them back on this website. Click on then and then beside where it says 'YouTube account' you can remove your current YouTube account and then associate with the one that you want.

Hope this is what you're asking bigwally. Let me know if not.

Cheers,
Ian
31/10/2011 10:15:07

bigwally
IanS wrote:
Hi bigwally,

If your videos were originally uploaded through Muvizu to your other YouTube account then it's easy to get them back on this website. Click on then and then beside where it says 'YouTube account' you can remove your current YouTube account and then associate with the one that you want.

Hope this is what you're asking bigwally. Let me know if not.

Cheers,
Ian

Thanks! I got it straightened now. But my uploaded videos (from before) are not showing on Muvizu. Do I need to re-upload them?
31/10/2011 10:20:40

IanS
bigwally wrote:

Thanks! I got it straightened now. But my uploaded videos (from before) are not showing on Muvizu. Do I need to re-upload them?

Nope, you don't need to do anything, they should filter back in to the site within the hour
31/10/2011 12:36:34

bigwally
IanS wrote:
bigwally wrote:

Nope, you don't need to do anything, they should filter back in to the site within the hour

Thanks! My good ol' Nick Danger episodes are back, but there are others that aren't.

Deteriorata -

Batdork Reloaded -

Test: King of the Hill -

Dancin' On The White House Lawn -

And most importantly...

One Small Step -

Please advise me if you can't return these titles, so I can start re-uploading.

Thanks again...
31/10/2011 14:38:51

IanS
That's them all arrived now in your account bigwally
31/10/2011 20:52:04

bigwally
IanS wrote:
That's them all arrived now in your account bigwally

All back, better than ever! Many thanks, again!
the topic is closed

Home ? Publishing Your Video ? My Muvizu account is associated with wrong Youtube