Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? General Discussion ? how do you backup your ipod music?

the topic is closed
13/04/2012 14:30:11

jayceww
jayceww
Hi guys, I’m new here! Just wanna say hello and hope to gain some experience from you. I wanna download some new music but my ipod is almost running out of space. I really don’t wanna delete the old songs, so can I backup them to my computer? Do you have any experience?
13/04/2012 15:35:11

Marco_D
Marco_D
Hi jayceww,

I think you are in the wrong place.
This is an animation related website.

*Edit* Ukberty posted useful information below

I hope this helps in any way or form.

Cheers,
Marco
edited by Marco_D on 13/04/2012
13/04/2012 16:14:59

ukBertyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
ukBerty
Jayceww - at the risk of turning this forum into a general tech support free for all.....

Your iPod is effectively a copy of what you have in itnues - so the master copy is on your computer and not your iPod. Simply plug in your iPod to your computer and then select it in iTunes. You can then select which playlist, artists or even tracks you sync rather than syncing the whole lot.
13/04/2012 22:20:14

DyllyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dylly
I tried one of those i-pod thingies but the needle on my gramophone just skates over the top and I can't seem to find the lever to change the speed to 78rpm...any ideas what I'm doing wrong?Whaaaaa?
13/04/2012 23:13:35

WozToonsExperimental user
WozToons
Dylly wrote:
I tried one of those i-pod thingies but the needle on my gramophone just skates over the top and I can't seem to find the lever to change the speed to 78rpm...any ideas what I'm doing wrong?Whaaaaa?

Since the digital switchover, gramophones no longer play i-pods. You need to go to one of the many gramophone shops on the high street and purchase a digital needle. When fitted this should enable your gramophone to play the i-pod music as well as the zither and glockenspiel. I think the needles cost approximately £ 299.99.

Hope this helps.
17/04/2012 02:48:07

candicecao
candicecao
Well if you bought those songs on iTunes I think it’s easy to get them back, because they should be linked to your account so you can download them for free again.
But if those music on your ipod are from other computers via itunes, you may not transfer them from ipod to pc because itunes can only transfer these fiels from itunes to your ipod touch. In that case you will need some other tools to do that. Googlehttp://www.levesoft.com/iPad-iPhone-iPod-to-computer-transfer.html iPod Transfer and maybe you can find something useful.
edited by candicecao on 17/04/2012
23/07/2012 09:04:24

donmicao
donmicao
1、 Open the ipod_control folder then open the music folder. Copy each one of those folders (should look similar to these: F00, F01 ...) onto your computer.
You can do this by creating a new folder on your desktop and dragging the files into the folder.
2.Open itunes and insert the new folder you created on your computer's desktop into: library ---> Music
3.You can now sync your ipod to this new computer with out losing all of your music.
More Reviews about iPod Music to Computer:
For PC: How to transfer and backup music/songs from ipod to pc.
For Mac: How to transfer or backup music/songs from iPod to Mac
24/08/2012 09:29:31

poppycao
poppycao
Anyway, in Windows you have to let Windows to sync the music from iPod to PC. This is normally happens when you plug the iPod in to the PC, and the "what do you want to do with this device" dialogue pops-up. Its here you can choose to sync music. If you don't get the pop-up you've probably told Windows it to not bother you ever again with that dialogue. You can reverse that by going to My Computer, right clicking on the iPod’s icon and somewhere in there is the option re-enable or manually run an import.
What's more, you can refer these tutorials about how to transfer music from iPod to Computer.
Hope it can do you a favor.
the topic is closed

Home ? General Discussion ? how do you backup your ipod music?