Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Feedback ? Keep current object on timeline during direction

the topic is closed
09/06/2012 09:53:42

simonhefferMuvizu mogulExperimental user
simonheffer
When doing camera movement (and other tricky manoevours) I have to retry once or twice (3,4,5...) and Muvizu will sometimes keep my previous attampts and the all get mixed together. This means going back to the timeline view and deleting the previous movement and then switch back to direction view (and try and click the same view again!).

It would be good if the direction time-line had the current object and its direct-able properties visible to save all these switcheroos.
09/06/2012 10:19:07

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
i agree with What He Said
10/06/2012 15:49:38

JamieMuvizu staff
Jamie
(Account inactive)
simonheffer wrote:
When doing camera movement (and other tricky manoevours) I have to retry once or twice (3,4,5...) and Muvizu will sometimes keep my previous attampts and the all get mixed together. This means going back to the timeline view and deleting the previous movement and then switch back to direction view (and try and click the same view again!).

It would be good if the direction time-line had the current object and its direct-able properties visible to save all these switcheroos.

This is something we've wanted to do for a while now but never been able to get it done for a release - who knows, maybe soon? Big Grin

The work around is to go from direct mode to timeline and delete blocks you don't want before you re-record a section. Camera movement could be easier in general though.

--
Direct, don't animate!
the topic is closed

Home ? Feedback ? Keep current object on timeline during direction