Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Feedback ? re: movie showings on the muvizu site and youtube

the topic is closed
22/09/2012 21:54:28

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
Hi.

my movies are a mess on this site because the way the text shows up from youtube it just kind of lumps it altogether. I dont think we should be forced to have a muvizu only station and the text on my videos is the same text that goes on the bottom of all my videos.

Is there some way that muvizu can change how our videos are handled on this site? I tried to delete the text from the video and it deleted it from youtube as well. So I had to put it back.

Here is an example.

http://muvizu.com/Video/21262/Man-Jokes-on-Mars-One-Liners-to-Make-You-Groa

Not a lot I can do about this as well i am a machinima nut and dont just use muvizu lol. I also like to link my videos together and make everything neat and uniform. Is there not some way that muvizu can make the site so we can customize what info gets displayed here so I dont have all that youtube stuff on my video here. Basically i am kind of feeling like i have to decide "am i going to display this video only on muvizu or am i going to display this video everywhere but on muvizu"

Big Grin
24/09/2012 11:08:09

JamieMuvizu staff
Jamie
(Account inactive)
Hi urbanlamb,

We're sorry your having to face such a hard choice. The information on the video display page comes back from youtube, so if you edit here it is edited on youtube.

I'm not all that sure what the problem is. There appears to be a bug with the way we display video descriptions, in that it is not

displaying new

lines coming from

your video description.

This, as I say, is a bug and we'll be able to fix this - I'm positive it used to work.

I'm confused about how you are forced to have a muvizu only station and how you could customise what is displayed - it's the same as youtube, a title, description, tags and video. If you want to hide the description I'm afraid that won't be an option. If you want to display your video on Muvizu then we're happy to have your videos here but, all videos are hosted on youtube so there is no reason for you to limit where your videos are displayed.

--
Direct, don't animate!
24/09/2012 17:29:22

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
It was just the mess of the text is all hehe. If that can be fixed I dont mind. Its simply that most of those links lead to non-muvizu things and I dont like to make it look like I am trying to spam. Anyhow if the text can work a bit better it wont look so aweful

thanks for replying.
the topic is closed

Home ? Feedback ? re: movie showings on the muvizu site and youtube