Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Your Videos ? Rebirth

the topic is closed
23/09/2012 19:14:02

simonhefferMuvizu mogulExperimental user
simonheffer
New Dr Who video : Rebirth.

Hope you like it.

There's some confusion in my mind as to who did the TARDIS set and as it doesn't appear to be in the Gallery any more. You'll see I've attributed it to MrDrWho13 but it could have been dannynw23 (or someone else). I wonder if we could 'sign' sets somehow (or have them autosigned as they upload) so we can keep track?
edited by simonheffer on 23/09/2012
edited by simonheffer on 23/09/2012
26/09/2012 16:05:19

simonhefferMuvizu mogulExperimental user
simonheffer
So anyone like Dr Who as a woman? Is it worth another episode?
26/09/2012 18:27:50

artpenMuvizu mogulExperimental user
artpen
Yeah it kinda works I think, the story is the most important thing really and it has a Doctor who feel about it, which is good, also good work with the sonic screwdriver!

Its worth keeping going with it and improving it like Tales from Zombie Town, which is picking up fans because of the continued STORY........

My little tip is to try to twist the Dr who theme even more, and with better comedy, and twists.
Maybe the Tardis changes into something else ? A red Telephone Box, A toilet, A Photo Booth ect ect ect........ ????

The thing to remember is there is loads of Dr who stuff on youtube, and I think there is a Flash version. so if you want to get people to really like your Dr Who in the Muvizu style then make it completely different in every way, after all, it is called " The rebirth "
So Yeah, have another go, and shock us again Shock
26/09/2012 21:26:05

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
Yes its worth doing another if your continuing with a female version of doctor who. I can think of various female things in my head lol myself I try to stay away from doctor who and star trek because its very well um "done" not much room for a lot of ideas , but the female version is a good one assuming you can turn Dr. Who on his ear and leave the idea in place but totally redesign things it would work as a parody series for sure!

As artpen said zombietown is doing well because of a good story. My muvizu project is reruns of an old radio series i kind of enjoyed because it was so "low tech" so i have my work cut out for me or it can flop hard haha. I dont know about you but i enjoy a good challenge so why not rewrite doctor who we do need a female doctor already
27/09/2012 09:51:40

JamieMuvizu staff
Jamie
(Account inactive)
I liked it, yeah!

I think artpen and urbanlamb have some good points but really, what it comes down to, is: are you having fun?

Good luck and I do hope to see more.

--
Direct, don't animate!
07/11/2012 07:48:32

Dannynw23
Dannynw23
Hi you are right it was me who did the TARDIS set I removed it beacuse it was a quick Job I thought I could do a better set just have'nt got around to it. but good video overall.
the topic is closed

Home ? Your Videos ? Rebirth