Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tech Help ? Upload problem

the topic is closed
24/09/2012 08:51:57

simonhefferMuvizu mogulExperimental user
simonheffer
I attempted to upload 'Rebirth' via the usual Muvizu method but got an error message 'unable to upload'. Perhaps there's a limit (it's 30Gb)? Anyway I uploaded via YouTube. Is there a way we can add to the Gallery by referencing the YouTube site? I realise there's this syndication process to go through - just thought there may be a way in place?
24/09/2012 11:14:44

JamieMuvizu staff
Jamie
(Account inactive)
Hi simon,

All our videos uploads go directly to youtube, so if you had a problem uploading to Muvizu then the problem will be with youtube. Sadly, it does seem to break from time to time.

Normally I'd suggest you just try again, that would normally work however - if I understand correctly - 30gb for a video would suggest you've done something wrong with your video. A 30gb upload would likely have just timed out. I'd try re-encoding it to reduce your file size.

Some help from youtube on uploading is available here - http://support.google.com/youtube/bin/static.py?hl=en-GB&guide=1719823&page=guide.cs

They normally have a 2GB limit or 15min run time, though you can have this extended by youtube.

At present we don't have any method to add videos to Muvizu that were uploaded directly to youtube.

Hope this helps!

--
Direct, don't animate!
24/09/2012 11:51:22

simonhefferMuvizu mogulExperimental user
simonheffer
Thanks Jamie, it loaded directly on YouTube so was probably a temporary thing. My limit there is >15 mins and this was 12 mins.
the topic is closed

Home ? Tech Help ? Upload problem