Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Collaboration Requests ? Muvizu Makers wanted for band videos

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
29/01/2013 13:56:12

toonaramaMuvizu mogulExperimental user
toonarama
Calling all Muvizuers

You may or may not know that I did a video for UK band "Crashed Out".

Thankfully they liked it and want to know if I would consider doing any others.

Unfortunately I am not going to have the time at the moment due to other commitments so I said i would ask if anybody else was interested.

So, if anybody fancies a crack at doing a music video please reply on this thread and I will send you the contact details.

They have more than one that they would like to do.

Mick
29/01/2013 17:49:10

mystoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
mysto
I've been pretty busy with other projects as well but I'd be happy to have a go at helping out. Let me know.
29/01/2013 18:42:51

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
I can do one if they like. This may be hard to believe but I have zero confidence in my abilities lol so I am unsure if I can make something they will enjoy but I can give it a shot. I have done a couple of music videos they can be fun not sure how well I can do it in muvizu but I can come up with something I am sure. I have however one other project for like "reals" I have to do first though that is for something other then my own enjoyment and to satisfy my need to make "pretty pixels" so until that is done I wont be able to.. I have to do the script first so I have only just started it. ..

Music videos are fun though I dont have to come up with a story as the story is already inside the music but I get really insecure when entering contests and making things for others and tend to underperform and procrastinate lol but I can try and help out. If they dont like it they can always toss it in the garbage can of course

first I have to stop procrastinating over this video project that i was asked to do like one month ago though..
edited by urbanlamb on 29/01/2013
29/01/2013 22:03:22

toonaramaMuvizu mogulExperimental user
toonarama
Thank you Urbanlamb and Mysto - I have sent you a private message with the email of the lead singer
02/07/2013 18:15:08

singing65
singing65
toonarama wrote:
Calling all Muvizuers

You may or may not know that I did a video for UK band "Crashed Out".

Thankfully they liked it and want to know if I would consider doing any others.

Unfortunately I am not going to have the time at the moment due to other commitments so I said i would ask if anybody else was interested.

So, if anybody fancies a crack at doing a music video please reply on this thread and I will send you the contact details.

They have more than one that they would like to do.

Mick

hello mick im new at this forum

im a swedish artist signed to a recordlabel in england and the deal is to have cool music videos to my songs

as i don´t have the time or the money i wonder if anyone would be interested to collab, if the label find the collab work interested and the song sell along with the video we split my 50% - 25/25

also the name of the one who has made the video so that the payment goes out to the person who is behind the work and collab with me?

please get back to my email if you or anyone you could think of would be interested?

tedrobin2003@yahoo.se

josy
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Collaboration Requests ? Muvizu Makers wanted for band videos