Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Characters and Scene template

the topic is closed
24/04/2013 06:43:16

Ohleeiiaah
Ohleeiiaah
Hi how do I put a character onto a preloaded scene template ? Ive got a character and im struggling to put it in the chair in the "News" type template.
06/05/2013 13:54:54

JamieMuvizu staff
Jamie
(Account inactive)
Hi Ohleeiiaah,

There are 3 ways to put a character into a preloaded scene template.

1. Go to "Create" and select "Characters" you can create the character you want, customize it and place it where you want.

2. If you have a character saved in another set file you can use Edit > Copy on the character and then open the preloaded set you want. Then all you need to do is Edit > Paste the character

3. If you have a character saved in another set file you can edit the character (by double clicking on the character or right click and select the edit option) from there you can then go to the favourites tab and save that character as a favourite. If you then open the preloaded set you want to use you can go to Create > Characters and then click on the favourites tab and selecting the one you just saved you can create the character that way. Alternatively if you create the same type of character (if you saved the man character as a favourite create a man character) and then double click on the character or right click and select the edit option. If you then go back to the favourites tab you can select the favourite you saved in the previous scene and apply it to the newly create character.

Good luck!

--
Direct, don't animate!
the topic is closed

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Characters and Scene template