Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? How Do I ...? ? How do I change the duration of an Action?

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
13/06/2013 21:13:54

Sweetpea915
Sweetpea915
So, when I right click on an Action to Edit. I don't seem to be able to change the duration on the Action.

Is it locked?

I want to be able to extend or shorten certain Actions. Is this possible without rerecording the whole 'scene'?

Thanks!
13/06/2013 21:39:11

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
I'm sorry, but I don't think we are able to do this in Muvizu.

You could always use windows movie maker to slow the video down.
13/06/2013 22:16:36

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
The only way i know to do this is to use the idle action and cut off an action I do this all the time, but once you have recorded the action you cant shorten it in the timeline.

basically I put an idle and the actions i want on the little button menu and I run the action and hit idle when I want it to stop and then do another action I do this for a bunch of actions and then move them around to be the way I want them to be on the timeline and remove any idle actions I dont need.
14/06/2013 08:24:02

ukBertyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
ukBerty
Sweatpea - Yes, Urbanlamb is right - that's the way to work.

When recording click the action you want immediately followed by idle. This will limit the size of the bar of your desired action on the time bar.
To alter the length of the animation simply move the idle away from your action (you can delete the idle to play the full action or replace it with another action if you don't actually want an idle).
You can only cut the animation short though - you can't start half way through.
14/06/2013 21:07:12

Sweetpea915
Sweetpea915
Thank you all for your input and help.
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? How Do I ...? ? How do I change the duration of an Action?