Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Competitions, Events & News ? User survey winner!

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
31/10/2013 10:13:29

Kimberley228K
Kimberley228K
In our last email to users we invited those of you who have been registered with Muvizu for a while to share just a little more about your use of the software and to let us know if you wanted us to wave you off and leave you in peace, or if you’d rather stay and receive monthly mails about offers and news.

Those that did reply before last Friday were entered into a draw to win a Bamboo digital tablet. We are delighted to announce that Ian Yarde is the winner of the Bamboo tablet!

Congratulations!
31/10/2013 11:06:21

fazz68
fazz68
(Account inactive)
Is there a way of changing the email address that you send things to? because the email that i used when i opened my Muvizu account i very rarely go to anymore because its just a haven for spam and scams and copious amounts of junk. so id like to change it to my lovely clean address that only a few people on this planet know.

Big Grin ignore that message, i see i can change it on my account page
edited by fazz68 on 31/10/2013
31/10/2013 13:34:01

DyllyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dylly
Congratulations!...
31/10/2013 15:05:40

fazz68
fazz68
(Account inactive)
Dylly wrote:
Congratulations!...

cracking tune my avatar approves
31/10/2013 16:13:10

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
hrm i didnt get any emails i was on your mailing list but it seems i didnt get any surveys or emails

congrats to the winner though
edited by urbanlamb on 31/10/2013
31/10/2013 16:22:38

bigwallyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
bigwally
No email was received here. Why?

Why not send these emails to our accounts on... get this... MUVIZU?
edited by bigwally on 31/10/2013
31/10/2013 16:35:34

Kimberley228K
Kimberley228K
Sorry Urbanlamb, we probably should've mentioned that our last newsletter was aimed at less active Muvizuers. We wanted to find out about those users who didn't want to hear from us any more. As we evolve we're trying to be smarter with what information we share with groups amongst our audience.

The short survey told us just a bit about where people discovered us and how they are using Muvizu. Those that were willing to hear from us and to give us a little information went in to the draw for the digital tablet.
31/10/2013 17:14:14

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
okay thanks I went and rooted around in my profile as well and saw a checkbox as well ticked in to not allow emails. I hadn't noticed this so that is probably why I didnt hear anything. For the most part I dont enter contests I dont need the stuff but I like to read the mailings anyhow I unticked the box it was of course ticked in by default.

thanks for the reply
31/10/2013 19:26:51

bigwally
I, on the other hand, would love to hear from the Muvizu staff more often. I think the Muvizu software is great fun, but not getting emails that supposedly are sent to everyone, puts a great damper on the fun. I hate to be "that guy", but what would one expect when they won't let me play any of the reindeer games?
31/10/2013 19:30:49

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
bigwally wrote:
I, on the other hand, would love to hear from the Muvizu staff more often. I think the Muvizu software is great fun, but not getting emails that supposedly are sent to everyone, puts a great damper on the fun. I hate to be "that guy", but what would one expect when they won't let me play any of the reindeer games?

check your profile bigwally? they updated the site and my button to not receive mails was clicked in by default I had to unclick it

I like to hear from muvizu too but I think to avoid spam complaints they checked them in when they updated the site
31/10/2013 19:59:33

bigwally
urbanlamb wrote:
bigwally wrote:

check your profile bigwally? they updated the site and my button to not receive mails was clicked in by default I had to unclick it

I like to hear from muvizu too but I think to avoid spam complaints they checked them in when they updated the site

Thanks for the heads up. You were right. Now, why would they automatically set it to no emails? Silly. Either way, I am now set up to receive emails.
31/10/2013 20:03:48

bigwally
Kimberley228K wrote:
The short survey told us just a bit about where people discovered us and how they are using Muvizu. Those that were willing to hear from us.../quote]

Automatically setting us up with "no email" just wasn't kosher.
31/10/2013 21:03:35

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
Hey, you're right! Mine was ticked too!
31/10/2013 21:11:45

fazz68
fazz68
(Account inactive)
fazz68 wrote:
Is there a way of changing the email address that you send things to? because the email that i used when i opened my Muvizu account i very rarely go to anymore because its just a haven for spam and scams and copious amounts of junk. so id like to change it to my lovely clean address that only a few people on this planet know.

Big Grin ignore that message, i see i can change it on my account page
edited by fazz68 on 31/10/2013

it wont let me change my email address
just keeps telling me to put my password in and when I do it tells me to put my password in, which funny enough I had done already
31/10/2013 21:17:07

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
Good thing you brought this topic up as there seems to be a few bugs and bad decisions (the tick box ticked)
31/10/2013 21:59:52

primaveranz
primaveranz
Dylly wrote:
Congratulations!...

Brilliant clip Dylly.

And I never realised that Dick Van Dyke is a fellow animator! :-
01/11/2013 08:15:21

toonaramaMuvizu mogulExperimental user
toonarama
My emails were turned off too - I'm surprised anybody knew to respond!
01/11/2013 10:02:40

Kimberley228K
Kimberley228K
Fazz68, I've brought this up with the web guys, hopefully they know what's going on. I'll get in touch when I hear back!

Thanks for letting us know.
01/11/2013 10:41:08

fazz68
fazz68
(Account inactive)
Kimberley228K wrote:
Fazz68, I've brought this up with the web guys, hopefully they know what's going on. I'll get in touch when I hear back!

thanks kim, i thought it might be a browser problem at first. i remember i had problems creating my account when i first joined, i was using firefox and it wouldnt let me do anything so i tried again with IE and it went through first time. so when i tried again yesterday evening i thought id try changing my email address using IE instead but got the same result as firefox. so it wasnt that Big Grin
edited by fazz68 on 01/11/2013
01/11/2013 11:11:20

Kimberley228K
Kimberley228K
fazz68 wrote:
Kimberley228K wrote:

thanks kim, i thought it might be a browser problem at first. i remember i had problems creating my account when i first joined, i was using firefox and it wouldnt let me do anything so i tried again with IE and it went through first time. so when i tried again yesterday evening i thought id try changing my email address using IE instead but got the same result as firefox. so it wasnt that Big Grin
edited by fazz68 on 01/11/2013

Can you clarify your new email address for me via message and I'll get it sorted for you.

Woo Hoo!
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Competitions, Events & News ? User survey winner!