Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Your Videos ? Muvizu tryout

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
23/11/2013 16:24:32

percensus
percensus
Here's my first Muvizu tryout.
I was actually just testing the program, playing around with one of the characters
added some sound to test the lipsync and before I knew it, this kinda just happend,..

23/11/2013 16:35:22

LugofilmLtd
LugofilmLtd
Great job, dude! It's a lot better than my first effort (although I think I have been improving a bit with each new short). I'll look forward to seeing what else you come up with.
23/11/2013 17:15:11

percensus
percensus
Thanks,.. its amazing how easy and fast you get things done with Muvizu.

LugofilmLtd wrote:
I think I have been improving a bit with each new short

I was just going thru the samples on the forums
keep up that Busted series, thats funny,..

regards
23/11/2013 17:47:58

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
cute good first try muvizu can be very fun if you use it for what it can do and not what it can't do although some of us are known to do some pretty crazy things in muvizu but its a lot more versatile then many give it credit for.
23/11/2013 17:52:30

LugofilmLtd
LugofilmLtd
percensus wrote:

keep up that Busted series, thats funny,..

Thanks! I wasn't sure if anyone else would dig it, but it's good to know at least one person does. It's like Pixar says, ya gotta make stuff that you like and if anyone else likes it, that's just a bonus.
24/11/2013 23:24:12

percensus
percensus
@Urbanlamb,.. Thanks,..
Indeed, one should never expect a program to do things it wasn't programmed for.
Shure it does have its limitations,.. but finding workarounds is just another part of the creative process.
And from what I've seen so far, a simple grafic/ video editing tool will get you a long way.
regards
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Your Videos ? Muvizu tryout