Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? General Discussion ? 5th Grade tv

the topic is closed
03/12/2013 01:57:45

dargo9000
dargo9000
So my teacher said i could have a "tv show" and im making it so I made the website and she said she would show it to the class but I need to have some ideas of the show Im going to have the kids comment on the videos what they want the video to be about im putting some of the kids that wanna be in the videos faces on the how but I need you guy to help me come up with 5th grade appropriate topics for my tv show

thx
Dargo9000
03/12/2013 02:51:09

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
I'm an old fart but maybe some sort of interview show of some historical figures make a guy who does interviews and have him interview things like presidents or kings or queens or maybe famous scientists or artists

This would be edumacational too but its a lot of work you would need to research about the famous person and think up questions you would ask him if you were to meet him as a newsperson and then write answers that he would say

things that you might find cool maybe
einstein
alexander graham bell
queen elizabeth the 1st (very famous queen she was)
leonadro davinchi

that is as far as I will go with this i am old and stodgy and believe that people learn by doing the work themselves

also in future can you please just post the question once?
edited by urbanlamb on 03/12/2013
03/12/2013 08:03:34

DyllyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dylly
Great Idea UL. Take a look at this http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbbc/shows/horrible-histories
04/12/2013 23:38:58

dargo9000
dargo9000
urbanlamb wrote:
I'm an old fart but maybe some sort of interview show of some historical figures make a guy who does interviews and have him interview things like presidents or kings or queens or maybe famous scientists or artists

This would be edumacational too but its a lot of work you would need to research about the famous person and think up questions you would ask him if you were to meet him as a newsperson and then write answers that he would say

things that you might find cool maybe
einstein
alexander graham bell
queen elizabeth the 1st (very famous queen she was)
leonadro davinchi

that is as far as I will go with this i am old and stodgy and believe that people learn by doing the work themselves

also in future can you please just post the question once?
edited by urbanlamb on 03/12/2013

dont take this the wrong way but I want this not to be educational not boring (I hope that did not offend you and if it did im sorry plz forgiveme if it did) but thx fror your help
04/12/2013 23:55:26

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
lol education isn't always borring but you asked for ideas and I gave you one
04/12/2013 23:57:51

dargo9000
dargo9000
ik you did so thx but i want my class to feel like they have 1-5 mins of the day in schoool to just froget there learning @ this time thdx for your sugustin tho
13/01/2014 14:47:51

Artful
Artful
You could record their voices, make some interviews and then show your classmates their cartoon version and make some sketches with them.

edited by Artful on 13/01/2014
the topic is closed

Home ? General Discussion ? 5th Grade tv