Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tech Help ? Probelm In Making Video

the topic is closed
04/01/2014 02:00:49

nbharathkumara
nbharathkumara
Hi Sir My Name iS Bharath Kumar, am using the latest 32 bit Version Of muvizu whose build is on 2013/10, every thing else works fine for me but after all animation and direction when i want to make the final video, i dont see any format to save the file, when i make my final video my 10 sec cideo ends up with 1.5GB File, and i only see "Video" and "Targa Sequence" in the dropdown option menu and under codec i only see "Uncompresssed" from the codec dropdown menu, and my configure button near the codec drop down menu doesn't appear to click i mean it appears like the hidden one i cant click it, i have already installed Xivid codec, and tried that one but no use, where i search for the tutorials i get the tutorials made only for the older version that is 2010/03 build plz help i have educational project for my college in couple of days plz plz plz help me, i'll be waiting for your reply
04/01/2014 03:50:15

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
yes they only offer uncompressed codec and targa and there does appear to be some bug (in 64 bit version anyhow) that wont let your installed codecs work. As I usually use an internal codec for quick renders to see what things look like but muvizu is not picking up any codecs on my pc. So at the moment your limited to uncompressed and targa sequence.
04/01/2014 09:49:07

nbharathkumara
nbharathkumara
so atleast any of the programmers and engineers, who build this software can fix that bug right, so why are they not doing it even after they came to know about this problem
04/01/2014 15:49:21

Wizaerd
Wizaerd
Who says they're not? I know with the holidays, they're all out of the office until the 6th (Monday), but there could be a dev eloper right this very second in the code looking for and fixing the issue. it's possible...
04/01/2014 17:49:43

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
nbharathkumara wrote:
so atleast any of the programmers and engineers, who build this software can fix that bug right, so why are they not doing it even after they came to know about this problem

They fix everything its just a matter of priority and at the moment its still holidays for em.

muvizu doesn't come with any fancy codecs because it would mean they would have to pay a license fee per copy used which would have to be passed on to us. Pretty much there is only one other default option available anyhow the rest we need to find and install on our own. I dont even know if its been reported as a bug perhaps email them at bugs@muvizu.com. I myself only just discovered it.
06/01/2014 15:07:53

nbharathkumara
nbharathkumara
Thanks For Your Reply urbanlamb nut i have already installed my xid codec for my pc and its working, but still am not able find this xvid codec on muvizu, i have an educational project day after tommorrow , but am stuck here plz any of the muvizu engineer plz help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz
06/01/2014 15:28:23

rbeck1993
rbeck1993
urbanlamb wrote:
perhaps email them at bugs@muvizu.com

I'd try contact@muvizu.com or the support form - http://www.muvizu.com/Support

Some emails to the bugs@muvizu address are dropping, which is a bit of an annoyance, but we're trying to get it working.

In the meantime, Bharath, we've replied to your message so please check your emails.
06/01/2014 17:00:48

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
aaah i am using that bugs email I bet you never got my set filled with bugs
the topic is closed

Home ? Tech Help ? Probelm In Making Video