Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tips & Tricks ? Muvizu fan site - Movie sets for Muvizu

the topic is closed
11/08/2010 20:44:23

KiltedNinja
KiltedNinja
Nice one Cool idea.

I know that the Muvizu Team are currently building a new website and forum (I believe it's due to be implemented at the end of this month.. might be wrong tho) - I had offered the suggestion to them of having somewhere for people to share their .sets as well as their movies - I got a positive response and I think it might be likely that they'll include this feature in the new forum.

So aye.. seems like a good plan. I'll upload mine to your site when I've done some more (Only done one at the moment... the result of a week-long intensive muvizu learning session Big Grin)
11/08/2010 21:43:04

Than
Than
Thanks for offering yours too.

Yes, I already had web hosting for www.pbpmap.com so I added this domain too which just cost a little for the domain name as i'm alrady paying for the hosting for the other site. If this site incorporates something similar as you suggest then so much the better
The more active there web sites the higher they get in google as google loves sites where the content changes and is added to.
12/08/2010 07:00:16

Than
Than
I'm currently working on a cool church set so that's the next i'll be adding.
12/08/2010 07:15:56

Than
Than
Also I added a paragraph to

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muvizu
12/08/2010 12:27:09

glasgowjim
glasgowjim
Nice one Than, it's great to see the community growing like this.

I might fire over a couple of my .set files - but I will have to check them first as we use a development version of the software in the office that isn't always 100% compatible with the public version.

We are looking at expanding the types of files that can be shared via the Muvizu website - but it's great that you have done this - I always find that community sites like yours help to encourage creativity and sharing between users.

Take care, and thanks for doing this for the community.
-Jim.
12/08/2010 13:19:23

toonaramaMuvizu mogulExperimental user
toonarama
I think this is an excellent step - everyone has different strengths which means it's great if people are willing to share.
Also for those of us with under-strength PCS set building can be a long and labourios task.

Thank you for coming up with this; this could also be a good method for sharing characters

Toonarama
12/08/2010 18:14:34

Than
Than
Thanks for the nice words.

Helping people and creating stuff makes me happy so doing this is like double happiness with cream

Better get back to creating that church set...
13/08/2010 09:15:54

toonaramaMuvizu mogulExperimental user
toonarama
Than
That is an excellent set which would have taken me ages to create on my sluggish PC. Fantastic work.
13/08/2010 13:00:17

Than
Than
Thanks, glad you like it.

I was fortunate enough to get my myself a quad core PC with 4GB ram earlier this year and the sets don't seems to slow down at all. Having said that my graphics card is low end by today's standards as you can get it for around 35 pounds.
13/08/2010 13:01:48

Than
Than
And the church set took me an evening, which is actually very good as it would have taken me weeks using other software 3D products.
the topic is closed

Home ? Tips & Tricks ? Muvizu fan site - Movie sets for Muvizu