Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Your Videos ? advice needed! i changed as public

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
18/05/2014 12:28:47

mastymino
mastymino
HELLO I AM MASSIMO.
I make video explainers with go animate and i also promote products or website with muvizu,
i ve the play version and i am quite new here,i am really far from all of you so don t be too hard.

Now i made this video and i know is still missING something what could u advice me to do?
like:
insert enviroment or lights or camera movement, music what do you think?
i would love to hear from you.
Please constructive comments .....
i don t know why it lost quality on youtube...

edited by mastymino on 18/05/2014
18/05/2014 13:41:53

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
This video is private
25/05/2014 10:06:21

mastymino
mastymino
MrDrWho13 wrote:
This video is private

Now is public noone considered my video do you think there is a reason?
25/05/2014 21:43:00

bigwallyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
bigwally
Did you upload it thru Muvizu or straight to Youtube? If you did not upload it thru Muvizu, it will not show up in the gallery.
10/06/2014 22:40:22

video567
video567
wow! i dont know much about all this. i am currently learning, but i think it looks great! the voice matched the video, the explosion was great too. was it all done in muvizu or did you use the other elements in a video editor? hope to see more of your work
11/06/2014 18:10:40

muvizu_chapMuvizu staff
muvizu_chap
Great work mastymino! The voice is awesome and the animations you've chosen work really well. I'd look at adding some more sound effects for example when the objects appear you could add a ping sound. Also I think you are right in suggesting ou play a bit with the camera, maybe cut to a close up shot when it's just the character talking. Keep up the good work.
26/08/2014 15:56:45

massimo
massimo
I am sorry if i never answered , I AM thankfull of the feedbacks i am starting now again to use muvizu i was too busy with my video explainers 2d.
I add the sounds as adviced and music bg and now the video is much better now the camera movements than i will upload it again thank you all.

(This was made only in muvizu no other software very simple).
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Your Videos ? advice needed! i changed as public