Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Collaboration Requests ? Offering lighting and camerawork

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
30/03/2016 17:10:00

Williamus
Williamus
Hello,

I am new to Muvizu but I have experience in camera and lighting in real life. I find Muvizu very fun and would like to get some practice on the software, so I am offering to light your scenes and/or setup the camera settings.
When I have time I'll upload a few pictures of my work, but that's actually not so easy to do on the forum here or on the user profile...

W.
edited by Williamus on 30/03/2016
edited by Williamus on 30/03/2016
31/03/2016 02:17:36

theotherguy
theotherguy
Hi. Thanks for the kind offer.

As you can see I'm trying to put Muvizu characters in 'real' or 'real-ish' environments.

Muvizu is amazing but its a challenge to use with camera overlays. Maybe your real-life experience can help in the Unreal Muvizu world!

I will upload some files tomorrow to Gdrive that you can check out.

Help would be great. Than ks Williumus!

I just put links to photos and video via picasa.
31/03/2016 04:54:59

Williamus
Williamus
Hi there! Yes, integrating characters into real life environments is probably one of the most difficult things to do… especially with a real time renderer that lacks many "real life" lighting capabilities. Good job on this video, I know this involves lots of work. I'd be interested to check out your files and see what I can do.

W.
01/04/2016 20:19:14

theotherguy
theotherguy
I've discovered while using the videogame for a backdrop, that it's way more efficient to choose your shots in Muvizu and then go back to the game to match them up, once the backdrop is ready match up the light source and shadows in Muvizu and render. Camera overlays are good for one (1!) establishing shot only, or I'm really missing out on something.

I'm recording some live video footage on Sunday, which should be interesting. I have a tablet computer and I'm making some overlays, I'm then going to use the tablets camera to help place the characters.
03/04/2016 00:16:13

theotherguy
theotherguy
Here is a snippet of my latest, I think I'll stick to two (2!) camera angles in future!
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Collaboration Requests ? Offering lighting and camerawork