Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Moving grouped objects?

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
21/03/2017 15:31:01

Ammostro
Ammostro
Hello,

i have created a helicopter, with a backdrop on top for the moving rotors (Transparant AVI projecting). I have grouped this two objects, but when i do that, is it not possible to direct object movement? Is there an other way to do movement for grouped objects?

Thx

Ronny
21/03/2017 22:49:42

RodrisilvaMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Rodrisilva
Ammostro wrote:
Hello,

i have created a helicopter, with a backdrop on top for the moving rotors (Transparant AVI projecting). I have grouped this two objects, but when i do that, is it not possible to direct object movement? Is there an other way to do movement for grouped objects?

Thx

Ronny

No, that is not available in Muvizu.
Instead, you could leave helicopter in place and use backdrop animation properties to fake movement or make another helicopter adding a plane over it, like you did with Muvizu backdrop, assigning to this plane an animated texture. That model must be ASE format because FBX isn't able to deal with opacity mask in Muvizu.
edited by Rodrisilva on 21/03/2017
22/03/2017 07:38:07

Ammostro
Ammostro
Thanks. I did this. I used backdrops with a camera shot for the movements upwards and forwards. But I also used my helicopter with a back drop for the rotor with a transparent AVI projection. I made two separate movements upwards and forwards, one for the helicopter and one for the back drop. Whit the timeline I have these movements matched.
In a new version, created with the new ASE exporter for blender (thx guys), i created a helicopter with a whole cilinder for the rotors. This cilinder I use for the projection of a transparant avi. I created and posted a movie, also the SET with the new heli. available
soon.
edited by Ammostro on 22/03/2017
22/03/2017 09:32:25

ikesMuvizu mogul
ikes
Hi,

You can move objects together like they are grouped, if you have the keyframe pack. You need to create a keyframe on the same frame for every object you like to move. Then multi select all the objects with the Ctrl key and move them together to a new position.
22/03/2017 10:38:11

Ammostro
Ammostro
Thx, I wil buy it and try it.
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Moving grouped objects?