Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Feedback ? Ability to merge objects and characters...

the topic is closed
14/11/2010 17:06:25

mystoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
mysto
It would be nice to be able to merge or import parts of one set with another. For example, say that I have a city set I am working on, no characters just the set. I also have some characters that I designed saved in another file. It would be nice to be able to merge or import one or more of those characters into the present set I am working with rather than have to re-design each character.

That way a person could have libraries of objects or characters saved and be able to just import what they need into the set they are working on. Libraries of re-usable objects and characters that you can use in any set or scene you are working on.

If you are working on a project that has many different sets it sure would save time to be able to import or merge the characters and props from set to set as needed rather than having to redo each character or prop for each set.

I hope this makes sense...
14/11/2010 17:24:12

NeilExperimental userMuvizu staff
Neil
Have you tried saving characters and objects as favourites? You can then create those favourites in your other scenes.
14/11/2010 17:25:05

mystoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
mysto
I haven't tried that but I sure will!

That's what I really like about Muvizu, just when you think you have a good handle on the program there's always something new to discover. Thanks for the tip Neil!
edited by mysto on 11/14/2010
14/11/2010 17:41:11

NeilExperimental userMuvizu staff
Neil
mysto wrote:
Thanks for the tip Neil!

You're quite welcome.
the topic is closed

Home ? Feedback ? Ability to merge objects and characters...