Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Camera Actions

the topic is closed
28/02/2011 12:53:37

hugmyster
hugmyster
I was noting down the camera actions (there is no way I can remember them all!) but one thing puzzles me a tad.

Would I be right in thinking the W and S keys do the same as the Up and Down arrows? Both seem to do a zoom in or out, and I can't see a difference.

Many thanks in advance,
Huggy
28/02/2011 14:28:39

glasgowjim
glasgowjim
Hi Huggy,

W/S and UP/Down have the same use - moving forwards and backwards - if I remember correctly this was to give the users more choice and control.

I think that, given the increase in functionality, that a keymap might be a good idea........

Take care,
-Jim.
edited by glasgowjim on 28/02/2011
28/02/2011 15:54:49

glasgowjim
glasgowjim
I cobbled this together - it's a little cluttered but it shows which keys do what:

01/03/2011 10:10:01

hugmyster
hugmyster
Much appreciated Jim, and thanks for the picture. I might well just print that out to remind me all the functions!

Shame you're jumping the main ship too. It's an amazing gizmo you folks have here, and far, far too addictive...
01/03/2011 11:29:46

glasgowjim
glasgowjim
Happy to help Huggy, one of the things that I love about this project is the community.

That key map only shows the basic functionality - there are other keyboard shortcuts while recording video etc. but if I put them all on the one picture it would probably be unreadable.

I am going to do a sticky somewhere in the forum with detailed instructions on how to change the key bindings - so that people can change their keys to something that suits them - it's probably going to be a cut and paste job from some of Neil's posts.

Take care,
-Jim.
the topic is closed

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Camera Actions