Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Publishing Your Video ? Youtube Uploading

the topic is closed
15/03/2011 15:40:27

Lahon
Lahon
How Can I upload my muvizu video to youtube using muvizu? It Always Freezes up every time i try to upload. Can Anyone Help? And If i upload it through youtube it will take 195 minutes.
15/03/2011 15:52:28

Marco_D
Marco_D
Lahon wrote:
How Can I upload my muvizu video to youtube using muvizu? It Always Freezes up every time i try to upload. Can Anyone Help? And If i upload it through youtube it will take 195 minutes.

Hello Lahon,

Welcome to Muvizu.
That might be happening due to the size of the video.
Can you tell us how big your video is?

Cheers,
Marco
15/03/2011 16:03:27

artpenMuvizu mogulExperimental user
artpen
Hi Lahon, yeah looks like a big video file freeze, happened to me, I switched my
codec to divx, it made the file shrink so uploading to youtube was no problem.

Hope you get it sorted
Cheers, artpen
16/03/2011 04:30:10

bigwallyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
bigwally
Hey guys, how about my 2 cents.... YouTube (as well as several certain sites) is having problems with Firefox. Or I should say, Firefox is having problems with YouTube. This is due to (alledgedly) Flash failing and crashing. In actuality, Firefox has been crashing if I look at it cross-eyed. Chrome is not much better.

Try using Internet Explorer or Opera to upload instead.
16/03/2011 17:22:58

JamieMuvizu staff
Jamie
(Account inactive)
Here at Muvizu we've noticed some delays recently with videos coming back from youtube for moderation - could be related? Anyway Lahon lets us know what the file size of the video was, what codec you were using and if you uploaded via Muvizu.com or directly on youtube?

Have you had any luck since btw?

--
Direct, don't animate!
16/03/2011 18:13:50

mystoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
mysto
I have been using firefox for quite a long time and have had no problems with uploading videos to YouTube or any other site. Very strange indeed.
the topic is closed

Home ? Publishing Your Video ? Youtube Uploading