Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Publishing Your Video ? My video count . . .

the topic is closed
30/03/2011 02:19:14

bigwallyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
bigwally
I am missing a listing for my "BatDork" animation. I am listed with 4 videos, when it should be 5. Glitch with the site?

Yes, it's still on YouTube.
30/03/2011 10:37:00

Marco_D
Marco_D
Hi bigwally,

Did you upload the video through this website?

I know you posted the video on the forums (http://muvizu.com/forum/topic873-your-videos.aspx), but you need to upload through your Muvizu account.

Cheers,
Marco
30/03/2011 10:43:55

JamieMuvizu staff
Jamie
(Account inactive)
Looks like you've been bad bigwally. On youtube when you view the BatDork video there is a notice

"NOTICE This video contains an audio track that has not been authorised by WMG. The audio has been disabled."

This will have disabled the video from being displayed on other sites or embedded.

--
Direct, don't animate!
30/03/2011 11:03:55

bigwally
Jamie wrote:
Looks like you've been bad bigwally. On youtube when you view the BatDork video there is a notice

"NOTICE This video contains an audio track that has not been authorised by WMG. The audio has been disabled."

This will have disabled the video from being displayed on other sites or embedded.

Arrrrghhh! I downloaded this version of "Flight of the Valkiries" from archive.org and it was listed as public domain! I will look into it.
30/03/2011 11:31:46

IanSExperimental userMuvizu staff
IanS
Yes bigWally, I can confirm we're not able to access this video due to the audio. These videos get automatically removed by our system.
30/03/2011 11:40:17

bigwally
IanS wrote:
Yes bigWally, I can confirm we're not able to access this video due to the audio. These videos get automatically removed by our system.

I can understand that. I've run into overreaching by YouTube before. I have one video where the music is attributed to some small, untalented, Beatles-soundalike band called "Beat Less", when the original was actually some small band called the Beatles. (That error, by YouTube, is it's saving grace).

I will fix!
the topic is closed

Home ? Publishing Your Video ? My video count . . .