Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? General Discussion ? Easter Eggs

pages: 1 2 | the topic is closed
24/04/2011 03:06:44

Muvizoo2000
Muvizoo2000
Help! I Can't Find The Easter Eggs! Could You Please Tell Them For Me?
24/04/2011 18:41:17

DanimalMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Danimal
I've spent a minute or two... ummm, OK, several HOURS hunting around for them and have found nothing as well... Confused
25/04/2011 12:53:09

Marco_D
Marco_D
I can give you a little tip.

Notice your surroundings!

Happy hunting

Cheers,
Marco
25/04/2011 23:50:08

Danimal
Marco_D wrote:
I can give you a little tip.

Confusedbad razz
26/04/2011 07:38:02

ukBertyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
ukBerty
Marco_D wrote:

Ah -not sure exactly what you mean, but this has led me to the Easter Egg - "The Blob"

Trouble is I get "Access Denied" when trying to "use" it.

Could you check it out please.....

Berty
26/04/2011 09:13:43

DreekoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dreeko
I can't take anymore Easter eggs. Chocolate overload!

D
26/04/2011 10:56:45

IanSExperimental userMuvizu staff
IanS
ukBerty wrote:

Ah -not sure exactly what you mean, but this has led me to the Easter Egg - "The Blob"

Trouble is I get "Access Denied" when trying to "use" it.

Could you check it out please.....

Try again Berty, you may find it magically works now! By the way, the link only works for a minute or two and then it'll time-out.
edited by IanS on 26/04/2011
26/04/2011 13:15:51

ukBerty
Thanks IanS - your magic worked.

Berty
edited by ukBerty on 26/04/2011
26/04/2011 15:33:05

Danimal
ConfusedBrick Wall
26/04/2011 15:49:16

Marco_D
Marco_D
Please don't waste hours looking for the Easter eggs, devote a few minutes each time, like when you are between scenes

The hunt is fun, but don't burn yourself out.

Not Found
30/06/2011 20:35:15

werecool
werecool
Could someone be more specific? Saying notice your surroundings and to look for them isn't very helpful. What do you mean by surroundings? Are they on a stock set? Is it object names? How do you know when you've found an 8 digit code? And what the heck does this mean:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Phasellus vitae tortor vitae dui eleifend eleifend. Morbi gravida tristique tellus. Integer in risus. Sed ultricies ornare odio. In accumsan nulla id ipsum. Praesent rutrum. Aliquam sed dolor eget metus bibendum placerat. Suspendisse eu urna ac lectus euismod posuere. Curabitur sit amet wisi. Nunc pharetra auctor urna. Vestibulum rutrum, lacus sed tempor elementum, dolor lorem adipiscing quam, non placerat nulla ipsum quis dui. Ut turpis.

It was from a person who was talking about Easter Eggs on a video comment...it's latin, but google is retarted and when it translates it comes out as drink business partners and stuff like that...
30/06/2011 21:25:20

Danimal
werecool wrote:
Could someone be more specific?

It's not going to be me, I can tell you that much.

Given the "surroundings" hint with the mention of a link a few posts later leads me to beleive maybe there was something in the Twitter feed, but that's feed never works for me so I never saw it. If that's even what it meant.

Who knows? Who cares? I've found that there's nothing fun in searching for something you can't find so I gave up. Better to quit than fail, always the best attitude!ROFLMAO
01/07/2011 01:02:08

werecool
werecool
You're right, it isn't fun. We don't know where to look for them, how to look for them, or when we find them. So I give up until someone from the Muvizu staff can provide further details.
01/07/2011 09:54:36

83fgh5t1
83fgh5t1
I've looked for months without any luck too! Come on, Muvizu! Whats the point of having easter eggs if no one can find them!

Les
01/07/2011 09:57:41

IanS
werecool wrote:
Could someone be more specific?

Don't think. FEEL. It's like a finger pointing at the moon. Do not concentrate on the finger or you will miss all of the heavenly glory
01/07/2011 12:59:50

Danimal
83fgh5t1 wrote:
Whats the point of having easter eggs if no one can find them!

I'm going to launch into a rant that will probably not gain me any points, so feel free to skip right on over this one:

I enjoy doing crossword puzzles. I find every so often there's one where the self-absorbed writer loads it with obscue and impossible clues so it can't be solved. Neither I, nor anyone else doing this puzzle, thinks "wow, this guy must be smart," we think "what a jackass." The fact is, the person writing it isn't smart, he or she researched out difficult to impossible clues on purpose, it was not anything he or she already knew.

The point of a crossword puzzle is to be solved. If you make it so difficult that no one can, you haven't won, you've failed and only in turn shown your own ignorance.

Telling people there are unlockable features but then making them too difficult to find loses the point of having them. One or two at least should smack you in the face so that people can have a moment of fun in unlocking them. Burying them does not make it more fun, it makes it pointless.

Giving coy, cryptic clues or quotes from Enter the Dragon is the equivalent of the schoolyard taunt "I know something you don't know..." Honestly, the very notion of being told something is there but you can't ever use it is so infuriating that were the software not already so well suited to my needs (except for the zero lack of control on the camera movement), I would crumple it up and throw it into the wastebasket, right next to the crossword puzzle by the self-important egomaniac who missed the point as well.

I know I didn't pay a cent for the software so this means little to nothing, and in fact complaining about something free is inherently stupid and self defeating. I just felt it needed to be said. Put me on the "blacklist" if you so desire, I'll understand.
01/07/2011 13:15:03

ukBerty
Danimal,

Les is just toying with you. That's the trouble with these arty types.

Berty
01/07/2011 14:01:27

Danimal
Doesn't change anything I said...

...but thanks.
01/07/2011 14:06:59

IanS
Ok fair enough Danimal, you got me - I was just having a laugh with the silly cryptic clue - don’t take me too seriously please!

I wouldn’t spend a long time looking for the Easter eggs to be honest. If you stumble upon them, then cool; if not, don’t worry!
01/07/2011 14:37:48

DreekoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dreeko
Danimal, Just do what I do and ease the pain with some feature requests. Waypoints are always a good one (as I'm sure crazy save will agree!)

Cheers
D
pages: 1 2 | the topic is closed

Home ? General Discussion ? Easter Eggs