Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Feedback ? Transition effects.

the topic is closed
08/06/2011 19:15:44

PancakeJesus
PancakeJesus
It's me Pancake Jesus again,

I'm still loving Muvizu and its ease of use. Great for making rants..hehe...

One thing that would be nice and hopefully rather simple. Is scene transition effects...like in basic video editors. The most common would be the "Fade in and Fade out"......and other related effects.

Example: You have two characters in dialog in a room talking about another character that is currently in another "room" or scene/set. After the dialog is finished you can queue a fade out (fade to black) from the first two characters.....then on the black (fade) pops up the word "meanwhile...."

Then in tandem with the video joiner your other scene (set) fades in from the last to your third character demonstrating what the first two were talking about.......

Muvizo Rocks....keep it up!!!
08/06/2011 22:52:01

DanimalMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Danimal
Fades and even intermediary animations like the one you described would be easily done if the cameras had a dissolve feature instead of just cutting. That would open up a lot of possibilities (it could be used to change backgrounds too for a sort of dream-like quality, I'm thinking of old Simpsons where they'd imagine different scenarios). I'd love to see this feature added, but I'm really stuck now on the ability to hold objects or at the very least hand accessories that are actually attached to the character. Either way, that would take this program into all kinds of excellent directions.

I definitely agree that Muvizu rocks, however!
the topic is closed

Home ? Feedback ? Transition effects.