Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Publishing Your Video ? Problems uploading / commenting on videos

pages: 1 2 | Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
06/04/2012 15:21:46

bigwallyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
bigwally
jonbez wrote:
The Private one is delete it think. The first time it uploaded a wrong version. So made it private till I uploaded the correct version.
This should be the only version up on youtube now.

Here is a picture of the two upload buttons I see. I used the top one and then skipped the second when prompted.

If it has to do something with Flash, make sure you a) Clear your cache, b) Make sure you have the latest version. (That's what they kept telling me at miniclip.com).
28/03/2013 02:28:17

Feisty
Feisty
I tried to upload my first Muvizu video. It uploaded to YouTube, but does not show up in my profile. My Youtube account is linked to my Gmail account.

Am I missing a step

28/03/2013 02:35:27

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
If you uploaded to youtube directly then it wont appear here you need to go to your account profile on this site and choose upload in that case.

If you uploaded from this site then it worked and it has to wait to be moderated so it takes a day or two to appear on this site.
28/03/2013 09:49:09

IanSExperimental userMuvizu staff
IanS
That's your clip in the gallery now Feisty
It can just take a wee while to get here and be moderated.
18/04/2013 12:53:19

chucklesExperimental user
chuckles
Yesterday I Uploaded "Rosie - Hound Dog". It has still not appeared in Muvizu. It has no Copyright problems. Please put it up!
18/04/2013 13:15:01

Lev_Dynamite
Lev_Dynamite
We'd love to put it up, chuckles, but unfortunately your video hasn't yet fed through to us from YouTube!

Videos uploaded via Muvizu.com can sometimes take a wee while to filter through to us for approval after it goes live on YouTube. The length of time it takes for this to happen can seem pretty random at times, and it isn't out of the ordinary for something uploaded just one day earlier to not show up in our Gallery yet. Please wait at least two days before worrying about there being a problem.

chuckles, I have watched your "Rosie - Hound Dog" video on YouTube and see no questionable content in it so can personally guarantee that it'll get approved for our Gallery as soon as it feeds through to us!
30/04/2013 21:40:25

LippyAlison
LippyAlison
Hi guys. I'm having no luck getting help with my video not appearing on Muvizu. I uploaded "Kirrin Jung Un" over a week ago via Muvizu to YouTube. It's there but not here. Can anyone please help as I've been really impressed with Muvizu so far but this is proving frustrating.
Thanks
Alson
LippyAlison
01/05/2013 02:50:00

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
i am wondering if it has to do with the onechannel changes?

I set up my onechannel page completely and i was going through a few other of the people seeming to have issues and in most cases they didnt set up their one channel so I am wondering if it has to do with this change in the youtube stuff. I know also that when I did switch over my account to onechannel my channel was messed up for about a month because youtube is busy changing a bunch of things.
01/05/2013 08:47:42

toonaramaMuvizu mogulExperimental user
toonarama
Lippyalison

I'm sure one of the Muvizu team will answer your question soon but out of interest do you upload from the program or from the website? The website is generally the most reliable option.
Nice sketch by the way and I see you got a mention in the free "Metro" newspaper this morning - congratulations

Mick
01/05/2013 10:08:31

IanSExperimental userMuvizu staff
IanS
LippyAlison wrote:
Hi guys. I'm having no luck getting help with my video not appearing on Muvizu.LippyAlison

Hi LippyAlison and chuckles, that is your video(s) here on Muvizu now.

There's been gremlins in the system this week but we think it's all sorted now thankfully! Gavel
01/05/2013 14:43:46

LippyAlison
LippyAlison
Thanks Ian. Really pleased it's sorted. Was beginning to feel lonely!

And thanks also Mick. Nice to know someone spotted and read the review Yes, we were all pretty chuffed about that. Must write (and animate) some more comedy on the back of that. I need to explore how to acquire/design a lookalike template for Clegg and Cameron.

Alison
edited by LippyAlison on 01/05/2013
pages: 1 2 | Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Publishing Your Video ? Problems uploading / commenting on videos