Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Collaboration Requests ? Need a model or set made?

pages: 1 2 3 4 | the topic is closed
12/04/2012 12:05:13

DyllyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dylly
Need a model or set made? Give me a yell!
12/04/2012 12:19:11

artpenMuvizu mogulExperimental user
artpen
Hi Dylly, nice one, ok, I Was busy some time back making a
comedy clip with the Tardis and could not find a good Tardis
control station.
There is one in sketchup but its not in a Muvizu style?

Something like the new Dr Who control centre would be cool!!!
edited by artpen on 12/04/2012
12/04/2012 20:57:38

toonaramaMuvizu mogulExperimental user
toonarama
Dylly
a very generous offer there - I would love a simple camping tent for an animation I want to do. All the sup models I've tried have had flaws.

Thanks

Toonarama
13/04/2012 01:33:01

Dylly
I'm on it!

My daughter is a Dr Who fanatic, so I will be raiding her vast collection of books & magazines (the crap that flows out of her bedroom door that I normally throw in the bin). In fact if I asked her she could probably give me the exact measurements, including David Tennents inside leg measurements I've no doubts.

Now what kind of tent do you need Mick? Is it the old fashioned six man Icelandic patrol tent we used to have in the Scouts, or those huge things that come complete with wardrobes you see these days...or the little dome ones that will be employed when the Toon get into Europe next season?
13/04/2012 06:04:26

mystoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
mysto
It's probably a lot to ask but a vehicle (preferably a van) that characters could actually get inside would be really great for my garage band series! The guys may want to play gigs out of town sometime down the road. (hint hint)
13/04/2012 11:24:19

toonarama
Dylly
are you familiar with John Shuttleworth?
He did a song about his agent Ken Worthington and a camping trip he had with his wife
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx5PN_xrBmA

I'm guessing he would have a smallish but comfortable tent - suitable for a down to earth middle-aged couiple with higher expectations

Ken has his own twitter account here

http://twitter.com/#!/kenworthingtn
14/04/2012 10:04:37

Dylly
Vehicles are on the list, just been playing with some new plugins to facilitate the shapes (curviloft for one, and using more and more features from the 1001 bit pro plugin these days).

I think I saw John Shuttleworth at a folk club some years back....arrgh did I just let that slip? I used to play guitar with a folk band...I admit it...and the banjo....mandolin....I once dabbled with....Oh I admit it I can play the concertina....it was a natural progression you see....Oh the shame....I once...I once...OK damn it I was a pub organist, I even played the Tower Ballroom...but then I found rock and roll...

My name is Tim and I'm a crapmusicaholic. It's been a year since I last played swing music on a keyboard and three days since my last jig on a concertina...but everyday I go without, I get better!
14/04/2012 12:53:02

gimmick
gimmick
Hi Dilly,
so you use SketchUp + plugins for create models, then 3DS Max for textures map, then export to Muvizu?
14/04/2012 14:07:22

DreekoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dreeko
Sounds like old dylly has lost it again!
I'll get his medication if someone holds him down
14/04/2012 15:00:16

Dylly
I'm better now can I have my crayons back? Ahem!

Hi Gimmick, my work flow alter's depending on what I'm creating. I usually start building individual components in SketchUp...then switch to 3ds Max to bring all the components together and do the mapping. Texturing is done in Gimp and Mudbox and then everything brought together into 3ds Max for scaling and export ready for Muvizu.
17/05/2012 09:00:30

Dylly
Finally got a new model finished...it's just awaiting moderation

I started with this model as I thought it was going to be the easiest....wrong! You can follow along with how I made it on my new blog http://www.animationworkshop.co.uk/blog.html
17/05/2012 12:29:28

toonarama
Absolutely brilliant Dylly - thank you very much. I really appreciate all the effort you have clearly put into this and - of course - it looks fantastic.
I can now work on my "Gammon and Eggs" animation
edited by toonarama on 17/05/2012
17/05/2012 15:43:56

Kimberley228K
Kimberley228K
Great work Dylly! This looks great!
24/05/2012 21:29:33

cupcakeumi
cupcakeumi
I'll make a request, since I have not found what I wanted.
Would you like a window, half broken down, or something. In a funny way. Or with wood capping (not the whole window) in front.

Sorry if it is very uncomfortable.
24/05/2012 23:16:21

Dylly
Here you go, just a very quick model, but is this what you are looking for? If not then post a picture so I can get it to look more like the window you need. Anyone wanting a copy here's a link to download it.

www.animationworkshop.co.uk/boarded_window.zip

There's no ao map but there are two different id maps, one textured and one in plain colours.
24/05/2012 23:20:39

cupcakeumi
cupcakeumi
Perfect! XD

But I could not download o_o

Edit:The glass would be transparent, right? That's what I need, giving to see the other side, with the glass
edited by cupcakeumi on 24/05/2012
24/05/2012 23:31:44

Dylly
http://animationworkshop.co.uk/?p=83 Sorry! Try this link I'm still getting used to the new website
24/05/2012 23:37:03

cupcakeumi
cupcakeumi
Uh, is not transparent = (
How do I show her the inside of a house? At this angle it can not be installed inside the house, shown only from the outside, right?
24/05/2012 23:44:04

Dylly
At the minute Muvizu does not allow you to import a single model with transparencies. But there is a way around this. What I will have to do is make you another model without glass. Import this model into Muvizu. Then import a second model I will include in the zip file, this will be the glass. This will have different import settings. Use these settings for the glass...

Give me a couple of minutes to sort it out.
24/05/2012 23:47:43

cupcakeumi
cupcakeumi
The timber was transparent. xD

I would like to stay so that you could see the other side: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/515/janelatransparente.png/
edited by cupcakeumi on 24/05/2012
pages: 1 2 3 4 | the topic is closed

Home ? Collaboration Requests ? Need a model or set made?