Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Issues WIth Character Playing Keyboard

the topic is closed
15/08/2012 17:07:13

Xpander
Xpander
First Post!

And it's a weak one... I'm having a strange issue in a music video when I want a charater to perform keyboard (synthesizer) playing actions while standing up. I have the keyboard placed infront of him and prepare the actions, but when it comes time to animate; the keyboard playing actions are greyed out. I cannot select them. However, if I put the character in a sitting position the keyboard playing options come back. I've been able to get the character to play standing up once or twice but it's been by total luck. Is it perhaps the location of the keyboard or something else I'm missing? Thanks in advance Muvizuers!
15/08/2012 17:30:22

DreekoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dreeko
Xpander wrote:
First Post!

And it's a weak one... I'm having a strange issue in a music video when I want a charater to perform keyboard (synthesizer) playing actions while standing up. I have the keyboard placed infront of him and prepare the actions, but when it comes time to animate; the keyboard playing actions are greyed out. I cannot select them. However, if I put the character in a sitting position the keyboard playing options come back. I've been able to get the character to play standing up once or twice but it's been by total luck. Is it perhaps the location of the keyboard or something else I'm missing? Thanks in advance Muvizuers!

Hello, good evening and welcome.

I don't know how you managed to get them to play standing up! you may be mistaken as the keyboard actions can only be performed while seated, drums are the same and guitars are the opposite.

Cheers
D
15/08/2012 17:45:49

fullmetall
fullmetall
too many problems that I do not control for the music, I go through another video editing software. For vocals, it's worse, I do not mastery of English, so no dialogue, if Muvizu is easy to look, it becomes complex as a management audio and video in its imports, a low-level user computer as me, so I turned on DIY using various software.it is true that I do not use Muvizu way of academic
however it is a very fun program, really, really fun.
I take this thread to ask if there is a table of general compatibility (xls or adobe) with max video and audio max recommended

greetings
15/08/2012 18:42:21

Xpander
Xpander
I guess it was just an optical illusion that the character was standing and I must have had hit sitting by mistake. Great to know though so I won't spend hours trying to get him to play while standing. THanks again Dreeko.

@fullmetall
I think you are asking the optimum settings for video and audio? I think there is a thread with the recommended settings for importing *.mp3 and *.avi files. As far as *.avi's I've importer standard NTSC avi files with no issue. I import lo-fi mp3's into Muvizu and then replace the lo-fi mp3's with wave files in video editing software. Hope that helps.
16/08/2012 11:02:02

fullmetall
fullmetall
@fullmetall
I think you are asking the optimum settings for video and audio? I think there is a thread with the recommended settings for importing *.mp3 and *.avi files. As far as *.avi's I've importer standard NTSC avi files with no issue. I import lo-fi mp3's into Muvizu and then replace the lo-fi mp3's with wave files in video editing software. Hope that helps.

ok thanks i try whit wawe editor@++
the topic is closed

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Issues WIth Character Playing Keyboard