Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Camera cuts

the topic is closed
13/09/2012 03:21:44

ekessler
ekessler
I am having a hard time with some dialog and the camera cuts to go with it. I have 2 characters. It seems almost impossible to line up. It always seems that Muvizu is slow to cut in. My last try was to get the times the cuts are supposed to happen from the audicity file and enter the times. They still did not line up.
Any ideas?

Thanks
Eliezer
PS I did watch the tutorial and followed the directions.
13/09/2012 06:29:58

ukBertyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
ukBerty
ekessler - sorry you're having trouble with this. I occasionally use Muvizu camera cuts but I think most of us don't for the majority of the time. I would use an external video editing program like Sony Vegas or Windows MovieMaker to do this.

Using another program allows you to shoot the shots longer than you need them, then trim in the video editor. That way you can adjust the cuts very quickly without re-shooting the whole thing.

For a 2 character conversation you can make one long shot just of one character speaking and another long shot of just the other one. You then cut them together in the editor.

I always have an audio track in the editor with the original audio on - that makes it a lot easier to line up the cut up video you are splicing together.

I hope this makes sense.
13/09/2012 13:11:31

ekessler
ekessler
Thanks. I guess I thought Muvizu should be able to handle that.
the topic is closed

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Camera cuts