Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Ride a motobike

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
13/09/2012 09:47:48

nguyenmai2911
nguyenmai2911
Dear Ms/Mr,

Please tell me that how to make a character ride a motobike when it is running, how to make a character lie on a bed or lie on the grass ( i just see there have only 2 actions: stand - sit), and how to put a character on a chair without space ( i tried to do that but the character might be fly above the chair, or i put character sit on a bed but can not put her ass on the surface of bed)
So sorry cause my english is not good.
Thank you for your reading and looking foward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Maria Mai
13/09/2012 22:28:42

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
Hi nguyenmai, that's some fundamental questions you're asking there, but here's an overview of the answers (the details would run to many pages)

1. Ride a motorbike when running.
If by running you mean moving, then no, you cant. The bike can be moved, but the characters can only move my walking/running/animations, or be lifted up/down, but not moved in time with the bike. It sucks, but what can you do? It's a limitation we all have to put up with. Move the background to make it look like the bike is moving forward.

2. Character lying down.
For this, and the appropriate poses to sit on a bike, look to the list of character actions, down under Themes you'll find Biker actions, and under Pose you'll find lying down actions. There are a lot of actions for each character, so it's worth spending time just trying them all out to see what they do.

3. Character sitting without floating.
All objects, like chairs, can be set to interact with characters, or not to interact. Right click on the chair, uncheck 'can be stood on', and your character will sit on/through the chair.

Hope that helps, and you understand okay. Good luck!
14/09/2012 08:54:52

simonhefferMuvizu mogulExperimental user
simonheffer
ziggy72 wrote:

All objects, like chairs, can be set to interact with characters, or not to interact. Right click on the chair, uncheck 'can be stood on', and your character will sit on/through the chair.

If the chair is now the wrong height for the character you'd need to use a floating+invisible ground plane to lift the character up. You may need that for the bike too, I guess.

Simon
14/09/2012 12:31:14

nguyenmai2911
nguyenmai2911
Dear Ziggy and Simon,

Thank you so much for your help.
I will try to do that.
Wish the best thing for you and your family.

Best regards
Maria Mai
21/01/2015 18:33:38

JerryLee
JerryLee
It should be possible to change the "scale" of either the character or the chair to make the character appear to sit directly on it. Changinging the size of the bed to snuggle up to the character's behind should create the right look, even if we can't actually parent the two objects.
15/04/2015 17:37:57

victormehluli
victormehluli
simonheffer wrote:
ziggy72 wrote:

If the chair is now the wrong height for the character you'd need to use a floating+invisible ground plane to lift the character up. You may need that for the bike too, I guess.

Simon
15/04/2015 17:44:12

victormehluli
victormehluli
How do i get Beefy for my muvizu play
17/04/2015 09:28:04

IanSExperimental userMuvizu staff
IanS
victormehluli wrote:
How do i get Beefy for my muvizu play

Download the content pack from the assets library here: http://www.muvizu.com/Pack/1/Heroes-and-Villains
Or download the 'Full' version of muvizu which includes all the content packs.
06/06/2016 10:59:27

Speedking5
Speedking5
I tried for over an hour the other night trying to put a character on a motorcycle. after that I'm like wow this is really not that important ill just have them posting next to it looking cool and just move on with my life.
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Ride a motobike