Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Feedback ? Things that might be useful for the next version

the topic is closed
28/09/2012 19:17:56

jfespinal
jfespinal
That we could animate the depth of field of the camera
that will be awesome!!!

and that muvizu can import "upk" files too. So people that can use Unreal Engine they can export all objects in a upk and import it in muvizu as well.
28/09/2012 21:55:59

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
Hey jfespinal (hell of a name to type that one) you'll be pleased to hear you already can animate the depth of field in Muvizu. You'll be less pleased to hear you have to do it by manually sliding a control around with the mouse, which is in no way accurate or entirely predictable.

Briefly, the process runs like this - first of all, under Focus in the camera options screen, turn on 'Focus Distance & Depth Of Field'.

Then, with the camera still selected, select 'Object Properties' from the Prepare menu. In the Track drop down menu you can select either depth of field, focus distance, or field of view to animate.

Select 'Object Properties' from the Direct menu, select the appropriate track, start recording, and adjust the slider as necessary.

Experimentation is key to understanding the workings of Muvizu, so have fun with it. Hope that helps
28/09/2012 22:47:36

jfespinal
jfespinal
Thanks, I had tried before by Direct > Object Properties but I did not know I had to activate it in Prepare > Object Properties and that's why I was no able to animate Depth Of Field
the topic is closed

Home ? Feedback ? Things that might be useful for the next version