Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tech Help ? Just a thought for Muvizu Staff...and Muvizuers...

the topic is closed
18/10/2012 23:10:58

EEFilmzExperimental user
EEFilmz
I was scrolling down the long list of errors and crashes to see if I could find more help for my issues here, and I had a thought...It might lighten the load on the Staff and help us out if when say the staff (or a 'ZUer) discovers a certain error or crash or issue happens alot during a certain event, and they know the solution, if there was ONE dedicated section or page listing the SOLUTION(s) Section to whatever the issue is, E.G. - IF everyone is having the same kinda error message when doing "A", if the Staff or someone comes up with a solution for it, it gets Listed/Indexed in the SOLUTION section of the forum -"SOLUTION for...Crash" easily to be found by all. I do realize it's not always gonna be that simple because there might be variables, but sometimes (unknowingly) when alot of people have the same problem, it might be a windows 7 issue, or a muvizu issue or whatever it is, but at least if whoever discovers the solution posts it as such it'll save a muvizuer hours of scrolling and save Muvizu Staff alot of time of repetative emails, or postings or redoing something they figured out 6 months ago. I have been "favoriting" sections of the forums for myself and that list is getting LONG! I imagine it has to be frustrating to staff as well as muvizuers to have so many instances of the same issues or even new ones. I for one would just like to understand why one day everything works fine and the next it's impossible to do anything.
edited by EEFilmz on 18/10/2012
the topic is closed

Home ? Tech Help ? Just a thought for Muvizu Staff...and Muvizuers...