Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tech Help ? Help me

the topic is closed
28/11/2012 16:02:48

pinball622
pinball622
Every time i try to find Muvizu on my computer i cant, i have to re install it every time! it is with in the program files but no where else! HELP ME PLEASE!
28/11/2012 16:21:29

Mike_Num_5
Mike_Num_5
If you have Windows Vista/Windows 7, you can use the small search function when you click on the Windows start button.

and try to find it that way.

Or follow the default install path, if you didn't change the destination folder.

C:\Program Files\Muvizu

Hope this helps

-Mike
01/12/2012 09:34:23

pinball622
pinball622
Hi, again!
That worked last time thanks, but now i have it saved to my desktop and when i click on it nothing happens, then when i go into the start menu and search for it and find it and click still nothing happens.
Any help?
05/12/2012 10:02:40

JamieMuvizu staff
Jamie
(Account inactive)
Hi pinball,

You could try having a look in either C:\program files or C:\program files (x86) to see if there is a Muvizu folder. If there is you can go into the Binaries (either 32 or 64) folder and find Muvizu.exe, then right click on it and select the "Send to" option followed by "Desktop (Shortcut)"

If you are not able to find the Muvizu folder at all, I'd suggest you go to control panel then to programs and features. Check the list for Muvizu and uninstall it. Then re-install it and during the process (it's the last step) make sure the option to create shortcuts is ticked - this should put the shortcut back on your start menu.

Hope this helps - let us know if you have any further problems

--
Direct, don't animate!
the topic is closed

Home ? Tech Help ? Help me