the topic is closed
06/07/2010 14:24:45

eunji
eunji
How do i actually film the animation? Everytime i try to record a scene, it erases the previous recorded video and starts all over again..

Also, How do I make the figures walk??
edited by eunji on 7/6/2010
07/07/2010 10:57:57

Muvizu_AdminMuvizu staff
Muvizu_Admin
hi enuji,
first of all, thanks for downloading Muvizu and taking the time to play with it - we're always excited to see/hear new people using the app!

regarding your questions concerning animating the characters and making the figures walk i think the best thing i can do for you is to point you in the direction of our detailed tutorials. we've broken them down into sections so it's easier for you to find what you need. the link for the tutorials is http://www.muvizu.com/Projects/assets.aspx?userid=1462. they're very helpful tutorials.

if you find you're still having problems don't hesitate to give us a shout on the forum - we (and our helpful community) are always happy to help.

regarding making characters walk - you can do this under the 'Direct' state. when in direct, click on animation which will put the character in an animation state. when you're ready to make your character walk, click record (the clapper board button) to start recording. once you've done this, you'll notice a decal appear on the floor where the character is standing. simply click and drag a path to make your character walk.

to make your character run, drag your mouse faster. the speed of the character's walk or run depends on the speed of your mouse movements.

hope this helps! i do recommend you watch the tutorials because they really are helfpful (and bite sized so you don't have to spend ages watching a long winded tutorial).

thanks again

the Muvizu team
07/07/2010 11:46:13

eunji
eunji
And...I will be writing a blog about my experience with Muvizu and getting the word out there. So, can you tell me what made you to create Muvizu? Any setbacks with Muvizu? Satisfied with the current result? Other comments you want to make??

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer these questions!
07/07/2010 12:29:39

Muvizu_AdminMuvizu staff
Muvizu_Admin
hey enuji,
thanks for the coverage! we'd love to answer your questions about muvizu for your blog. it would probably be best if you email us directly at contact@muvizu.com with a list of your questions and we'll email back (i promise!). also a link to your blog would be most excellent.

cheers!

Muvizu team
08/07/2010 15:46:10

eunji
eunji
I've been trying to load my completed animated video to youtube but youtube is failing to convert it into video file. Do you know how i can fix this problem?

Thank you!
03/08/2010 11:17:35

JamieMuvizu staff
Jamie
(Account inactive)
eunji wrote:
I've been trying to load my completed animated video to youtube but youtube is failing to convert it into video file. Do you know how i can fix this problem?

Thank you!

Hi eunji - what codec are you using to make your video? Have you had any luck getting youtube to accept it?

--
Direct, don't animate!
the topic is closed