Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tech Help ? HELP! I tried to join videos but it refused

the topic is closed
07/04/2013 19:46:25

CanuckAmuk
CanuckAmuk
Hi,
I tried to join videos together, but when I tried to add one, it refused to add saying it was a different size or frame rate than the other files. Well, it's a different size because one video is longer than the other, but the frame rate is the same 25 f/secound. Can someone help me? I don't want to have to start over and go through this again. This is a final project for a university class. HELP!
**The frame width & height are the same.
**Data and bit rates are different, but one file is basically just words, the other has character movement, so that seems normal.
**The audio bit rates are different, but one is voice over, the other is music, so it's normal for that to be different, no?

I don't know what's going on....HELP PLEASE!
07/04/2013 20:37:42

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
hi you will have to likely wait for a staff but you already posted in another thread so just wait. I dont know the answer and its sunday so

http://muvizu.com/forum/topic2618-help-i-tried-to-join-videos-but-it-refused.aspx?p=f#post15267

please be patient thanks
edited by urbanlamb on 07/04/2013
07/04/2013 20:59:51

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
The Muvizu staff should start again on Monday morning.
08/04/2013 01:16:06

HayManMarcExperimental user
HayManMarc
You could try a different video editor?? I dunno.
08/04/2013 09:53:22

JamieMuvizu staff
Jamie
(Account inactive)
CanuckAmuk wrote:
Hi,
I tried to join videos together, but when I tried to add one, it refused to add saying it was a different size or frame rate than the other files. Well, it's a different size because one video is longer than the other, but the frame rate is the same 25 f/secound. Can someone help me? I don't want to have to start over and go through this again. This is a final project for a university class. HELP!
**The frame width & height are the same.
**Data and bit rates are different, but one file is basically just words, the other has character movement, so that seems normal.
**The audio bit rates are different, but one is voice over, the other is music, so it's normal for that to be different, no?

I don't know what's going on....HELP PLEASE!

Hi CanuckAmuk,

Can you send the 2 video files to bugs at Muvizu.com and we'll take a look. Thanks!

--
Direct, don't animate!
08/04/2013 18:30:23

CanuckAmuk
CanuckAmuk
Files sent. I hope something can be figured out.
Thanks.
the topic is closed

Home ? Tech Help ? HELP! I tried to join videos but it refused