Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tech Help ? NEED HELP SOON!!!!!! CAN'T NAME AUDIO FILES!!!!!!!

the topic is closed
15/05/2013 23:17:41

rjop
rjop
I need help really fast so if you read this please at least try. When I try to name an audio file on muvizu they all just come up as unnamed. Please help doing this for project due Friday!!! thanks in advanced
edited by rjop on 15/05/2013
16/05/2013 01:14:37

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
there is an option to name the audio track after you import it otherwise i am not sure just after you import the audio click on edit track and type in a name ... it should stick :0
16/05/2013 10:26:29

Lev_Dynamite
Lev_Dynamite
Hi rjop,

The current version of Muvizu:Play should, by default, automatically give audio tracks the same name as the filename which they are sourcing their audio from. EG if you import "ME TALKING.WAV", then Muvizu:Play should change the audio track name to "ME TALKING.WAV" to match.

Unfortunately there is a wee bug in just now which prevents you from further renaming your audio tracks after they have been imported, but if you need the audio tracks to have specific names then you can just rename the files to whatever name you want before you import them!

We know this isn't ideal, and you'll always have the file extension (EG .wav, .mp3 or .avi) at the end of the audio name, but hopefully it'll do the trick for you just now until we can get the audio track renaming bug squished!
the topic is closed

Home ? Tech Help ? NEED HELP SOON!!!!!! CAN'T NAME AUDIO FILES!!!!!!!