Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? How Do I ...? ? [?] How is this done?

pages: 1 2 | Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
31/07/2013 20:48:06

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
I am wondering if this is the start of the "pro" version I hope that is what that means my decoder is subjective in terms of what I want to see .. and of course i want an up front fee licensed paid version as in the context of making videos that need editing and compositing and generally dont fit into the pay for the minute model so that is how i am decoding this :/
31/07/2013 21:51:32

toonaramaMuvizu mogulExperimental user
toonarama
Muvizu_Admin wrote:

We really do know how much you all want Dreeko's dancing cat to be able to pick up his bag! We appreciate your passion and want to give you the best Muvizu we can but we do have to do that within the restraints of a business.

This is very ambiguous - I guess deliberately so.

I really do hope it means that one day (in the not too distant future) holding props will be possible whether it be in a free or paid for version.

It would be a shame if certain features are only available to truly "commercial" users. Already the Zubox team have extra characters and functionality.

I'm sure many of us "hobbyists" would be willing to pay for these additional features.

Muvizu is a great product but needs to have some of those creative straitjackets loosened a bit.
01/08/2013 08:25:32

DreekoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dreeko
Muvizu_Admin wrote:

We really do know how much you all want Dreeko's dancing cat to be able to pick up his bag!.

You say this but do you really know how important this is?

By not letting us pick up our bags you are destroying the planet!
Shame on you Muvizu...Shame!
pages: 1 2 | Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? How Do I ...? ? [?] How is this done?