Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tech Help ? Hi i think your website is very broken :)

the topic is closed
22/07/2013 18:13:11

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
Assets wont upload I checked the limit is 150 for sets my sets were 90 mb and 100 mb (small ones)
I Uploaded another of my series so as to keep the entire set together for superman and that didnt appear also
Anyhow if this could be fixed it would be great as for the moment I can't put anything on the muvizu site hehe not my videos nor my sets

I dont know where to send bugs for the website so I will just post it here I guess
22/07/2013 18:50:26

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
Oh, it looks like you've just missed them. Oh well, we'll wait 'till tomorrow
22/07/2013 20:54:54

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
I think i know why their gallery uploads are not very shall we say diverse right now. Anyhow the video was uploaded on saturday and the assets i tried about 20 times now it stops at 97% regardless of the file and starts to upload all over again and then eventually I get a message "the website page is no longer available" I think they need to get some new hamsters
23/07/2013 12:51:48

Lev_Dynamite
Lev_Dynamite
urbanlamb wrote:
I dont know where to send bugs for the website
It's still bugs@muvizu.com, where you've sent your bugs in the past! If you could somehow send the files you are trying to upload to this address (either as an attachment or as a download link) then that would greatly help us in attempting to recreate and get to the root of your problem.
23/07/2013 17:36:20

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
Lev_Dynamite wrote:
urbanlamb wrote:
I dont know where to send bugs for the website
It's still bugs@muvizu.com, where you've sent your bugs in the past! If you could somehow send the files you are trying to upload to this address (either as an attachment or as a download link) then that would greatly help us in attempting to recreate and get to the root of your problem.

okay thanks

Not really sure what would cause it as they both are simple sets very small builds similar to what i have uploaded in the past
the topic is closed

Home ? Tech Help ? Hi i think your website is very broken :)