Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? General Discussion ? Do I need to install Muvizu to access half price

the topic is closed
28/01/2014 14:27:40

Not_Coen
Not_Coen
I'm in a weird situation here (not at all unusual for me).
The half price offer now extended to Valentine's Day is something I'd like to take advantage of - BUT, do I need to install Muvizu first?

That will seem an odd question (I said this was a weird situation) but my current computer is way too underpowered to run Muvizu and it's still going to be some time before I can afford a new one and then get back to using Muvizu.

Is there an option to pay for the software in the usual way (ie: via Paypal or card or whatever) and to receive the registration code in return? I've downloaded the current full version of Muvizu so do I have to try to install it and pay via what seems to be an inbuilt app? Is that the only option?
28/01/2014 15:53:20

Lev_Dynamite
Lev_Dynamite
The reason we only place the purchase link in the app and not anywhere on Muvizu.com is because we prefer users to download Muvizu:Play, get familiar with it and make sure everything works in a way they are happy with before taking the plunge and paying for the upgrade.

I have, however, sent you a private message on the matter which should help you in this case.
the topic is closed

Home ? General Discussion ? Do I need to install Muvizu to access half price