Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Your Videos ? New experimental video

pages: 1 2 | Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
20/04/2014 09:55:20

bigwallyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
bigwally
I call it experimental because I don't know what else to call it. A diversion. Cool beans.

Using a simple spotlight projector, beaming Godley & Creme's "Cry" onto a 3-D skull, is how the effect is achieved.
edited by bigwally on 20/04/2014
edited by bigwally on 22/04/2014
edited by bigwally on 24/04/2014
20/04/2014 12:32:39

DreekoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dreeko
bigwally wrote:
I call it experimental because I don't know what else to call it. A diversion. Cool beans.

Using a simple spotlight projector, beaming Godley & Creme's "Cry" onto a 3-D skull, is how the effect is achieved.

Would be better to use a blank face mask. The skull is too distracting
20/04/2014 16:54:55

bigwally
Dreeko wrote:

Would be better to use a blank face mask. The skull is too distracting

But the skull is so cool! Wiggle

Thanks for you input, Dreeko.
20/04/2014 17:24:49

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
nice effect although I must admit the chorus was my favourite part of the video dont shoot me. I enjoy silly a lot
21/04/2014 12:44:57

bigwally
Hmmmm... My video did not show up this morning.
21/04/2014 13:01:02

fazz68
fazz68
(Account inactive)
bigwally wrote:

not sure about scotland but we are still on a bank holiday in england so they might not be there today
21/04/2014 13:23:23

bigwally
fazz68 wrote:
bigwally wrote:

not sure about scotland but we are still on a bank holiday in england so they might not be there today

That would explain everything.
22/04/2014 12:30:22

bigwally
bigwally wrote:

edited by bigwally on 22/04/2014

Re-uploaded.
23/04/2014 09:40:35

CaroleMuvizu staff
Carole
Not showing up at all at this end Big Wally. Bit weird.
24/04/2014 12:01:51

bigwally
Re-re-re-uploaded.

24/04/2014 17:33:31

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
i see them everytime lol i am using chrome are you sure its not your geolocation?
next time before you delete leave it on your account and see if its visible by some of us because i suspect they are being purposefully blocked. If you keep bypassing your going to get a copyright strike and loose your youtube account which can be ... inconvenient.
edited by urbanlamb on 24/04/2014
25/04/2014 10:34:39

IanSExperimental userMuvizu staff
IanS
bigwally wrote:
Re-re-re-uploaded.

Bigwally, this video isn't appearing in our system because we're getting a response back saying "Syndication of this video was restricted". You can change this setting for the video in YouTube.
25/04/2014 12:41:26

bigwally
IanS wrote:
bigwally wrote:
Re-re-re-uploaded.

Bigwally, this video isn't appearing in our system because we're getting a response back saying "Syndication of this video was restricted". You can change this setting for the video in YouTube.

Seems that they limited the video from being viewed on phones and mobile devices. I went ahead and disputed the copyright claim, even though I know I'm totally wrong. I know, I know. I will get a strike eventually and the video will be pulled and Godley and Creme's children will have to go without dinner. It will be the first strike ever (this year).

We'll see how this goes. Funny there's so much bother for a "lesser" video.
edited by bigwally on 25/04/2014
25/04/2014 13:55:46

IanSExperimental userMuvizu staff
IanS
That's it appeared in the gallery now bigwally
25/04/2014 17:35:09

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
bigwally wrote:
IanS wrote:
bigwally wrote:
Re-re-re-uploaded.

Seems that they limited the video from being viewed on phones and mobile devices. I went ahead and disputed the copyright claim, even though I know I'm totally wrong. I know, I know. I will get a strike eventually and the video will be pulled and Godley and Creme's children will have to go without dinner. It will be the first strike ever (this year).

We'll see how this goes. Funny there's so much bother for a "lesser" video.
edited by bigwally on 25/04/2014

you see i am a dinosaur and have no mobile devices anymore (i tossed em) I just use my pc and monitors.
26/04/2014 09:24:06

DyllyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dylly
You're not a dinosaur UrbanLamb! I have the ultimate in mobile devices, superb graphics, word processing function, data storage & retrieval, ability to plan animations, novels and things that need fixing on a boat. Easily stores business cards, has an appointment reminder function, and aids in the design of 3D models and has a price tag to suit all pockets!

26/04/2014 14:01:13

InsaneHamster
InsaneHamster
"LIKE" So true Dylly so true. I still prefer a good old fashion book over any electronic one any day.
26/04/2014 17:44:18

mystoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
mysto
Dylly, is that a calligraphy pen I see in the background? I still have a whole set of those. Back in the 70's and 80's I owned a sign company and I hand painted signs and did custom calligraphy work for people. It seems people just don't want "hand lettered" anything anymore.

UrbanLamb, you are definitely not a dinosaur! You have a system of doing things that works for your personal needs and there is nothing wrong with that at all. My grand dad used to tell me, "if it's working ok don't try to fix it".

I have a fairly large library of REAL books that I prefer over the electronic variety as well.
26/04/2014 17:45:35

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
I used to have cell phones but one day came to a realization that people expected me to be "plugged in" 24/7 which I found to be well you know unfair so I threw em out quite literally lol. I said to people "i have voice mail on all my land lines and email use that".

I dont do much writing though no one can read it (i am a lefty so i learned to type out of self defense.. but i refuse to be plugged into the world 24/7 )
26/04/2014 19:49:00

DyllyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dylly
Indeed my desk is filled with a variety of notebooks of all sizes one for each subject from 3D models to animation, history, archaeology and three or four concerned with the boat and fishing.

Mysto I have box upon box of calligraphy pens, mapping pens and even a few quills that I use when I'm illustrating. Not to mention umpteen bottles of ink which I tend to use to bring out a more vibrant shade in my watercolours. I got into calligraphy when I was a kid due to my junior school teacher Mr Widdowson (Spitfire to the kids, he flew Spits during the war and that shows how old I am).

I'm sinister like UrbanLamb although thanks to the strokes I now have to do everything right handed which is a nightmare, although I still roll cigarettes left handed and all of my fishing reels are still all left handed (I collect and use vintage fishing tackle).

One Christmas Eve I walked home from work and thought about popping into my local for a quick snifter before getting down to the annual wrapping marathon. I looked through the window of the smoke room where around twenty customers all sat with a pint in front of them, not talking to one another as they were all sat texting on their phones. I didn't bother going for a pint and went home instead.
pages: 1 2 | Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Your Videos ? New experimental video