Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Make Baggy Clothing?

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
25/06/2014 15:26:57

JudyJohnson
JudyJohnson
Hello everyone! Just curious... is there a way to make clothing baggy instead of how tight fitting they are by default? I'm wanting a character to have basketball shorts on, and if there was a way I could make a custom texture to be baggy, that would be great!
25/06/2014 17:17:55

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
The basic characters don't have clothes, just paintable skin, so no baggy clothing of any kind possible. However, Beefy does have proper shorts, if he's any use to you.

Actually, you could add clothes (like shorts) to characters as attachments, but they can't really move with the character properly (especially anything added to the shoulders or legs, I've found).
25/06/2014 18:32:17

JudyJohnson
JudyJohnson
Right, I knew about the paintable skin... Just didn't know if there was some possible work around to making them loose via that.
Unfortunately, Beefy is not of any use to me. I'm making educational videos for kids, and I need the character to look like he is on the elementary track team. (That would be a particularly fit fifth grader!) Haha.
Thanks for the help, ziggy!
25/06/2014 19:04:44

muvizu_chapMuvizu staff
muvizu_chap
Ziggy is right, the shape of the clothes on our characters is actually the shape of their bodies so is not editable. Have you played with the scale function? That will definitely help with trying to make the characters look more child like.
25/06/2014 19:14:47

JudyJohnson
JudyJohnson
Muvizu_chap, OK..that's alright. I can make due without. I have messed with the scale function. It has been helpful. But I'm afraid with Beefy, there is just no way of achieving a "child-like" look because of his masculinity. Haha
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Make Baggy Clothing?