Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Publishing Your Video ? Upload and account issues

the topic is closed
02/09/2010 21:57:26

toonaramaMuvizu mogulExperimental user
toonarama
Jim

I tried to upload my video again twice and as before it is loading on YT (
but does not appear to be loading on the Muvizu site.

If you look at the still part of my profile page I have uploaded a couple of screenshots. One as the upload is taking place and one after. You will notice the after one is completely blank.

Also whilst uploading the still images I was automatically logged out of my account each time so I don't kmow if this is relevant.

I am going to try a trial upload from within the program to see if that makes a difference. Did this and seemed to work but not appearing on profile page.

I have managed to load a sound file successfully

Thanks

Mick
edited by toonarama on 9/2/2010
03/09/2010 08:49:45

toonaramaMuvizu mogulExperimental user
toonarama
The video has appeared in my profile this morning - thanks very much for your help. I'm still not sure the popup windows are displaying correctly but i'm just happy to get it loaded up
thanks again

Mick
03/09/2010 09:17:16

Muvizu_AdminMuvizu staff
Muvizu_Admin
Hi Mick - thanks for the report. The problem with your video is that it was awaiting moderation and as you've seen it is there now.

We are having a problem with the new site logging users out (including ourselfs!). We're trying to find the cause of it right now but the point you've raised (logged out when uploading an image) is useful and we'll look into it now. Cheers.
the topic is closed

Home ? Publishing Your Video ? Upload and account issues