Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Lip Syncing Problem

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
09/07/2015 08:58:55

Koru
Koru
Hi there, I am trying to make a movie of a news bulletin and have 2 newscasters having a conversation but I don't seem to be able to lip sync more than one line of the conversation for each person. I am using the very latest version (although it is only the free one) which I downloaded this morning. Am I getting something wrong? If anyone can help that would be much appreciated. Thanks
09/07/2015 15:04:03

LugofilmLtd
LugofilmLtd
Hi! It's not as hard as it seems. Here's what I do (and this is something I figured out myself):

1. If you don't already have it, download Audacity (it's free, so no worries there).

2. Open Audacity and import all of the dialogue for the scene you're trying to do (which I assume is saved as separate lines).

3. Under the Edit menu, go down to Select and click All.

4. Under the Tracks menu, go down to Align Tracks and click Align End To End.

5. Save the audio track with whatever name you want.

6. Import the new audio track into Muvizu and sync both characters to it.

7. Pick one of the characters, open the Direct Dialogue screen, press the record button, then click Talk or Shush as needed for their lines. If necessary, go through the timeline after recording and manually adjust things so their mouth only moves when they're supposed to be talking.

8. Do the same thing for the other character in the scene.

If you did it right, the conversation should play out fine when you play it back. Ta da! Hope that helps!
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Lip Syncing Problem